- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Cottage Built On A Spacious Site With Stunning Surrounding Countryside
- Living Room With Multi-Fuel Burning Stove And Separate Dining Room
- Recently Fitted Condenser Oil Fired Central Heating Boiler And Bunded Fuel Oil Tank
- White Bathroom Suite
- Adaptable Accommodation With Fully Fitted Kitchen Open to Dining Area And South-Facing Conservatory
- Three Bedrooms, One With Built In Wardrobe
- Large Garden With Surrounding Trees And Stream
- Newtownards And Belfast Within Easy Driving Distance
Additional InformationThis beautiful, detached cottage is built on a spacious site and takes full advantage of the stunning countryside views surrounding it. The accommodation is adaptable and comprises of a spacious lounge with feature fireplace and multi-fuel burning stove, dining room, fully fitted kitchen with dining area and double doors leading to a conservatory. Other benefits include white bathroom suite, recently fitted condenser oil fired central heating boiler, PVC double glazing, spacious mature garden, stream and large parking area.
The property is located on Rubane Road on the outskirts of Kircubbin, within 11 miles of Newtownards and the main arterial routes to Belfast. It has convenient access to the coastline on Strangford Lough and Irish Sea, with close proximity to many good schools, shops and golf courses. This property will appeal to families who are looking for great outside space or people seeking a peaceful location with business opportunity as a result of the outside space and outbuilding.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood flooring and access to partially floored roofspace via Stira folding attic stairs.
- Reception / Dining Room 12'2 x 9'8 (3.71m x 2.95m)
- Lounge 16'6 x 12'2 (5.03m x 3.71m)
- Feature fireplace with wooden surround, slate hearth, multi-fuel burning stove and laminate flooring.
Double doors leading to -
- Breakfast Room / Dining Area 8'9 x 6'6 (2.67m x 1.98m)
- Tiled floor and archway to kitchen. Double doors leading to:
- Conservatory 11' x 9'7 (3.35m x 2.92m)
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Kitchen 13'6 x 6'6 (4.11m x 1.98m)
- Range of high and low level units with granite effect work surface, display cabinets, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, space for range cooker, integrated extractor hood, space for dishwasher, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor and plinth fan heater.
- Bedroom 1 10'4 x 12'4 (3.15m x 3.76m)
- Built in wardrobe and laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 13'8 x 9'4 (4.17m x 2.84m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 10'5 x 6'2 (3.18m x 1.88m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, overhead electric shower, folding shower door, vanitory unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, immersion heater, partly tiled walls and laminate flooring.
Hot press with copper cylinder water tank.
- Property sits on approximately 1/3 acre site and consists of a large garden with graded stone walkways and range of perennials, mixed shrubs and trees. Externally the property also benefits from a new brick paved rear patio area and pathway, greenhouse, garden shed, storage shed, sensor lighting and tap.
Parking area to front and side in stone.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »