This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Country cottage with mature gardens of circa 1/3 acre
- Entrance hall and separate reception dining hall
- Living room, breakfast room and conservatory
- Three bedrooms
- Galley kitchen with generous range of units
- White bathroom suite including electric shower
- Mature gardens with space for vegetable patch and bounded by stream
- Oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows
- Off road parking
- A short drive from local towns and Irish sea and Strangford Lough coastlines
Additional InformationThis is a charming cottage situated midway between Kircubbin and Cloughey in the beautiful Ards Peninsula countryside. The accommodation is adaptable with three reception rooms plus a south facing conservatory which overlooks a stream which borders the garden. There are three bedrooms, an attractive galley kitchen and modern bathroom with white suite. The quaint character of the cottage is matched by idyllic gardens with mature trees.
The property dates back to the mid 1800s but has been updated and extended over the years and now offers all the requirements of double glazing and oil fired heating.
The rural setting also offers convenient access to the coastline, beach and Kirkistown Castle Golf Club with Newtownards and Belfast within easy driving distance.
If you are looking for something just that little bit different we suggest you view Brook Cottage.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Canadian hardwood flooring, UPVC door.
- RECEPTION/DINING HALL:12' 4" x 9' 6" (3.76m x 2.9m)
- With new fitted carpet.
- LOUNGE:16' 0" x 12' 0" (4.88m x 3.66m)
- Wood laminate flooring, down lighting, recess with Stovax Stockton Cleanburn cast iron stove and wooden mantle, double doors.
- BREAKFAST ROOM:8' 9" x 6' 6" (2.67m x 1.98m)
- Tiled floor, double doors to:-
- CONSERVATORY:11' 0" x 9' 0" (3.35m x 2.74m)
- Tiled floor, double glazed in UPVC, centrally heated.
- KITCHEN:13' 6" x 6' 6" (4.11m x 1.98m)
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, one and a quarter bowl sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):12' 6" x 10' 6" (3.81m x 3.2m)
- Wood laminate flooring, range of built-in robes with sliding door.
- BEDROOM (2):12' 3" x 8' 6" (3.73m x 2.59m)
- BEDROOM (3)/STUDY:10' 0" x 6' 0" (3.05m x 1.83m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with independent electric shower, vanitory basin, low flush wc, partial wall tiling, wood laminate flooring, hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- One third acre site with mature gardens bordered to the rear by a stream. Greenhouse and two garden storage sheds.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 8 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views