- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Period Bay Fronted Red Brick Semi Detached Villa
- An Abundance of Character and Charm Throughout
- Living Room with Cast Iron Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Rear Garden Laid in Lawns with Patio Area
- Detached Timber Garage
- Driveway Parking
- Ideally Suited to the First Time Buyer, Young Professional or Family Alike
- Popular and Convenient Location Within Walking Distance to the Upper Ormeau Road
Additional InformationHaypark Avenue is a centrally located and popular residential address positioned within walking distance to the shops, restaurants and bars of Upper Ormeau Road. This location also provides ease of access for the city commuter and is only ten minutes' drive of central Belfast. The outer ring, Forestside shopping centre, Stranmillis village and Queen's University are also within easy reach.
This traditional red brick semi detached home enjoys easily maintained rear garden and retains a lot of character and charm that one would associate with properties of this era. Further benefits include oil fired central heating, double glazing and detached garage. The property would be ideally suited to first time buyer, young professional or family alike.
- Hardwood front door, glazed top light and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Original Victorian tiled floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling, built-in shelving under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.58m (13' 9" x 11' 9")
into bay window
Exposed and treated wooden floor, cast iron fireplace, tiled inset and granite hearth, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- DINING / FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.59m x 3.38m (18' 4" x 11' 1")
Semi solid wooden floor, picture rail, dual aspect windows, access to kitchen.
- 6.53m x 1.83m (21' 5" x 6' 3")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, built-in oven, four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, pine tongue and groove ceiling, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 3.28m (11' 0" x 10' 9")
Exposed and treated wooden floor, picture rail, hotpress with copper cylinder and built-in shelving above, outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.14m x 3.4m (13' 7" x 11' 2")
into bay window
Exposed and treated wooden floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, cast iron fireplace, granite hearth.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.24m x 2.21m (7' 4" x 7' 3")
Semi solid wooden floor, picture rail, outlook to front.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, panelled bath with shower screen and built-in shower unit, tiled splashback, hatch to roofspace, ceramic tiled floor.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with paved patio area, oil PVC storage tank, access to timber garage.
Driveway for off-street parking for one car.
- TIMBER GARAGE:
- 5.41m x 2.57m (17' 9" x 8' 5")
Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
Travelling along the Ormeau Road from Belfast turn right into Haypark Avenue. 103 is located on your right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »