- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Elegant self contained two bedroom ground floor apartment
- Very convenient location with bus, train and shops a short walk
- Generous accommodation, two double bedrooms plus study (potential en suite)
- Lovely drawing room with grape vine cornice and French marble fireplace
- Neat easily managed garden
- Parking for several cars
- Sliding sash uPVC double glazing
- Bespoke shaker style kitchen with polished granite worktops and integrated appliances
- Gas fired central heating
- Separate utility room
- Single garage or store
- c.1400 sq ft
- Seaside of Bangor Road and a pleasant stroll from sea shore
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE...
The mature hedges in front of this fine property create good privacy and shelter for this most attractive ground floor apartment.
There is a definitive feeling of gracious style here highlighted by ornate cornices and a French marble fireplace. Such comfort is enhanced by uPVC sliding sash double glazed windows and gas fired central heating.
There are two double bedrooms, bathroom and a study which has great potential for conversion to an ensuite if required.
The installation of a bespoke shaker style kitchen with polished granite worktops and integrate appliances is a real feature, it is also open to a comfortable dining space.
Set off by neat, easily managed gardens and generous parking space this is a most attractive option for a young profession couple or those of more senior years wishing to downsize and take life easier.
- SUN PORCH
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.35m x 4.34m (20' 10" x 14' 3")
Feature, French grey marble fireplace, high ceiling with grape vine ornate cornice. Bay window with storm shutters.
- DINING AREA OPEN TO BESPOKE KITCHEN
- 7.16m x 4.5m (23' 6" x 14' 9")
Extensive range of cream shaker style high and low level cupboards, polished granite worktops, 'Belfast' sink with mixer taps, integrated appliances, cooker, canopy and extractor, recessed lighting, walnut effect flooring. vertical radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine. Rear porch with uPVC double glazed door with access to enclosed yard and bin access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.26m x 3.73m (17' 3" x 12' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 3.53m (12' 6" x 11' 7")
- 2.69m x 2.13m (8' 10" x 7' 0")
- White suite comprising feature panelled bath with shower 'end', mixer taps and telephone hand shower, 'drench' shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, wall tiling.
- GARAGE OR STORE
- 5.05m x 2.9m (16' 7" x 9' 6")
- Tarmac parking/turning space for several cars.
- Mature easily managed garden to side in lawns and fencing.
Corner of Farmhill Road and Bangor Road Cultra.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »