- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A spacious semi-detached property in Four Winds bursting with potential
- In good order and well cared for but requires modernisation throughout
- Gas fired central heating and fully double glazed
- Bright and spacious lounge with picture window and double doors to the dining room
- Dining room with French doors the garden and access to the kitchen
- Large fitted kitchen with built in appliances and access to the garage
- Integral garage with a utility area, a roller door and access to the garden
- Three generous bedrooms - the master with an ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with a coloured suite
- Generous rear garden with a patio area
- Front garden with a newly laid garden
- Tarmac driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationDress it Up!
If you are looking for a superb home that has plenty of space and lovey features that you can add your own stamp too then look no further! This larger style semi-detached benefits from deceiving accommodation with a sought after set-up for modern day family life. Although you will refresh the décor the property is in good condition and has been very well looked after over the years meaning you could certainly move in and do the work at your own pace.
Downstairs comprises of an entrance hall with under stair storage, a bright living room with French doors to the dining room, a dining room with patio doors the rear patio and garden, and a large well fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and access to the integral garage. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms – the master benefitting from a large ensuite shower room and family bathroom with a coloured suite.
To the rear there is a good-sized lawn with a patio area that is accessed via patio doors from the dining room or the garage.
Upper Malvern is a very convenient place to live with easy access to Belfast City, Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside shopping centre. There is plenty of local transport available and a good range of local amenities including the impressive Four Winds bar and restaurant.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen 3.28m x 2.03m (10'9 x 6'8)
- Living room 4.29m x 4.60m (14'1 x 15'1)
- Dining room 3.28m x 3.30m (10'9 x 10'10)
- Master bedroom 3.84m x 3.12m (12'7 x 10'3)
- En-suite 3.28m x2.29m (10'9 x7'6)
- Bedroom 2 3.30m x 2.29m (10'10 x 7'6)
- Bedroom 3 2.84m x 2.41m (9'4 x 7'11)
- Bathroom 3.28m x 1.93m (10'9 x 6'4)
- Integral garage + Utility area 6.20m x 2.79m (20'4 x 9'2)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »