- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Bright and spacious end terrace in most popular and convenient location
- Ease of access to Belfast and Lisburn via road, bus or rail connections.
- Generous living room with wood effect flooring
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances open plan to dining area
- Three first floor bedrooms, master with en suite shower room
- Ground floor WC, first floor family bathroom
- Mains gas central heating, double glazed throughout
- Driveway parking to the front, enclosed rear garden with patio area and lawn
Additional InformationBuilt only a few years ago to a high standard this two-storey townhouse offers bright and spacious, low maintenance accommodation suitable to a broad range of buyers from young couples and investors to those looking to downsize.
Set within a quiet cul-de-sac within this popular development the property is most convenient to Dunmurry, Belfast and Lisburn not only by road but via the on-site railway halt and therefore benefits from a diverse array of amenities all close to hand.
With nothing to do but move in and enjoy we recommend an internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Wooden front door with double glazed side panels to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Porcelain tiled floor.
- Cloakroom under stairs with low flush suite.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.75m x 3.28m (15' 7" x 10' 9")
Laminate wood effect floor. Wooden and glazed double doors to . . .
- 5.41m x 3.25m (17' 9" x 10' 8")
Modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated stainless steel oven and four ring gas hob, stainless steel splash back, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, porcelain tiled floor, part tiled walls, doors to rear, airing cupboard with Logic gas boiler.
- Shelved storage cupboard, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 3.2m (12' 8" x 10' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.18m x 0.91m (10' 5" x 3' 0")
Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 3.12m (10' 6" x 10' 3")
Laminate wood effect fire.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.11m (9' 0" x 6' 11")
Laminate wood effect fire, built-in robe.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- Driveway parking to the front. Enclosed patio and lawn, boundary hedging.
Leaving Belfast on the Lisburn Road continue through Finaghy and Dunmurry Village turning left into Redwood before the Railway Bridge and Derriaghy.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
162nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »