- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Villa
- Exceptional views of Bangor Marina, Belfast Lough and Beyond from Principal Rooms
- Period Features Throughout
- Entrance Porch
- Drawing Room with Fitted Victoria Style Shutters
- Dining Room with Open Fire
- Downstairs Shower room
- Kitchen with Range of Units and Oil-Fired AGA
- Living Room with Access to Courtyards
- Utility/Kitchen 2
- First Floor Lounge
- Six Bedrooms Master with Ensuite Bathroom
- Separate Shower room and Family Bathroom
- Garden to Front with Pedestrian Gate to Coastal Path, Courtyard to Side, Internal Courtyard and Garden laid in lawns, flowerbeds etc to rear
- Rerendered Exterior with Complete Insulation
- Detached Garage
- Excellent Shore Fronting Location
Additional InformationThis stunning period property is set on the shore of Bangor Bay overlooking Bangor Marina and provides a fantastic opportunity to secure a beautiful family home along the prestigious Princetown Road.
No 102 Princetown Road occupies a magnificent site and has direct access to north Downs Coastal Path, Bangor Marina and is only a short stroll from Bangor town Centre with its excellent shopping facilities and restaurants.
Internally this property boasts a range of period features such as ceiling roses, ornate cornices, and high ceilings. The internal layout provides flexible accommodation and enjoys panoramic sea views from the principal rooms. With six bedrooms, master with ensuite bathroom and three receptions rooms there is plenty of accommodation.
Externally this property has gardens laid in lawns to the front and rear gardens with the addition of two enclosed courtyards with access to the kitchen creating a wonderful space for entertaining and a detached garage.
Internal inspection is a must to avoid disappointment as this fine family home is sure to attract instant interest.
- Double front doors through to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Quarry tiled floor, glazed door with glazed top light through to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With cornice bordering, feature stained glass window, storage under stairs.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.4m x 4.2m (17' 9" x 13' 9")
With Victorian fitted shutters and stunning views over Bangor Bay and Marina, exposed skirting floor, cornice bordering, picture rail, central wood burning stove with marble surround, fireplace and slate hearth.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.4m x 4.3m (17' 9" x 14' 1")
Outlook to front with views across Bangor Bay towards the Irish Sea and Bangor Marina, central working open fire with feature tiled surround, cast iron mantel and hearth, slate tiled floor, cornice detail bordering, picture rail.
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, walk-in disabled access shower, thermostatically controlled with telephone handle attachment, tiled shower enclosure, inset spotlights, alarm system.
- 4.3m x 3.7m (14' 1" x 12' 2")
With slate tiled floor, range of high and low level units, cupboard with electrics enclosed, integrated oven with four ring gas Zanussi hob above, integrated Hotpoint coffee machine, space for microwave, stainless steel sink and drainer with chrome mixer taps, granite work surface, casual breakfast bar dining area, inset spotlights, oil fired Aga, open leading through to dining/living.
- DINING/LIVING ROOM:
- 6.m x 3.8m (19' 8" x 12' 6")
Hardwood floors, uPVC and double glazed access door to side courtyard and uPVC and double glazed patio doors leading to side courtyard area.
- PREP KITCHEN:
- 6.7m x 3.1m (21' 12" x 10' 2")
Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink and a half with drainer, space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, porthole feature window, Velux windows to top, enclosed Worcester boiler, uPVC and double glazed access door to side courtyard, feature stained glass window.
- With hotpress cupboard with shelving.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 3.7m x 2.9m (12' 2" x 9' 6")
Outlook to side, built-in cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, bidet, walk-in thermostatically controlled shower, telephone handle attachment, tiled shower enclosure.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.6m x 4.3m (18' 4" x 14' 1")
Inset spotlights throughout, dual aspect windows to front with views across Bangor Bay and Marina to the Irish Sea and Scotland beyond, cornice detail bordering, inset spotlights, step leading through to en suite bathroom.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising of close coupled WC, bidet, walk-in thermostatically controlled shower, fully tiled shower enclosure, glazed shower screen, sunken Jacuzzi bath, His and Hers sinks with mixer taps and range of fitted storage units surrounding.
- 5.4m x 4.1m (17' 9" x 13' 5")
Hardwood floor, exceptional views across Bangor Bay to the Irish Sea and Scotland beyond.
- BEDROOM (7)/DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.2m x 2.1m (10' 6" x 6' 11")
Outlook to side, laminate wood effect floor.
- RETURN LANDING:
- With storage into eaves on landing and Velux window.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.5m x 3.7m (14' 9" x 12' 2")
Outlook to side and rear, access hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.7m x 4.1m (15' 5" x 13' 5")
Feature window, outlook to front with views across Bangor Bay, the Irish Sea and Scotland beyond, feature fireplace, cast iron surround.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone handle attachment.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.3m x 4.3m (14' 1" x 14' 1")
Velux window, outlook across the Irish Sea and beyond with incredible views, feature fireplace with cast iron surround.
- BEDROOM (4) WITH SHOWER:
- 4.m x 3.7m (13' 1" x 12' 2")
Laminate wood effect floor, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, electric shower, fully enclosed with glazed shower screen, storage into eaves, Velux window.
- Side courtyard laid in paving with dual raised areas perfect for entertaining and enjoying the evening sun, additional side courtyard fully enclosed and laid in paving, shared driveway parking, mature planting surrounding, space to create parking to front, shared garden to front of property with access gate to North Down's Coastal Path. Enclosed rear garden.
Travelling into Bangor along the Bryansburn Road turn left at the mini roundabout onto Maxwell Road. Continue along Maxwell Road, Princetown Road is a continuation of Maxwell Road and Number 106 is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »