- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive and Well Maintained Semi-Detached Property
- Excellent Potential to Extend Subject to Planning Permission
- Lounge with Cast Iron Fireplace and Open Fire (Also Piped for Gas)
- Dining Room with Bow Window
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Gas Hob and Electric Oven
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Driveway Parking to Front for 2+ Cars
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Paved Patio Area and Lawn and Ideal South-Westerly Aspect
- Detached Garage
- Sought After Location Within Walking Distance to Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages, M&S Food, Tesco and an Excellent Choise of Shops and Restaurants
- Access to the Belfast Glider and Local Bus Routes
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Additional InformationThis attractive, red brick semi-detached period property has been well-maintained by the current owner.
It offers convenient off-road driveway parking and a mature south-westerly private rear garden.
Internally, the décor complements this home's period attributes and adds to the character and charm.
This popular location is within walking distance to Ballyhackamore and Belmont villages, shops restaurants, bus networks and local parks and cycling routes. An excellent range of schools are also easily accessible.
- Hardwood front door, double glazed leaded inset.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Original black and white tiled floor. Storage cupboard under stairs, alarm controls.
- 3.05m x 2.82m (10' 0" x 9' 3")
Bay window. Cast iron fireplace, open fire, tiled hearth (also piped for gas). Laminate wooden floor. Square arch to....
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.23m x 2.82m (10' 7" x 9' 3")
Bow window. Open to....
- 4.6m x 1.57m (15' 1" x 5' 2")
Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink and a half sink unit, mixer tap. Integrated stainless steel four ring gas hob, stainless steel oven below. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Concealed gas fired boiler. Low voltage spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor. Glazed access door to rear garden.
- Hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.25m x 2.62m (10' 8" x 8' 7")
Outlook to rear to Antrim Hills.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.64m (10' 2" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.13m x 1.8m (7' 0" x 5' 11")
- White suite comprising; low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps. Panelled bath, chrome mixer taps, telephone hand shower, shower screen. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Insulated. Floored.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door. Light and power. Plumbed for water. Access door to side.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road towards the city, turn right at the North Road junction just before Cyprus Avenue restaurant. No. 102 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »