- Residential development site with full planning permission for a detached house
- New dwelling circa 3500 sqft
- Site extending to close to 0.5 acre in size
- Highly convenient location
- Copies of drawings and maps in office
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer to the market this mature site that is situated just outside the village of Glenavy. The site benefits from full planning permission for a grand detached family home in the region of 3,500 sqft.
Internally the property designed is well laid out, on the ground floor it consists of three excellent reception rooms and large family kitchen with dining area. The first floor has five well propotioned bedrooms two of which have en-suite facilities and a family bathroom.
Due to it's location it makes commuting to Belfast, Antrim and Lisburn convienient, as well as the International airport. We expect that this property will generate interest and advise that interested parties contact our office.
Take the Glen Road out of Glenavy and travel about half a mile until you reach the Edenturcher Road. Turn right onto the Edenturcher Road and travel to the end of the Edenturcher Road and turn left, site is the derelict building immediately on the left hand side.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »