- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Most impressive detached bungalow of 3,500 sq ft on mature site with adjacent 6 acre field
- Unique and adaptable design incorporating centre courtyard
- Four double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Generously proportioned kitchen open to dining area
- Separate mahogany panelled dining room
- Three furter reception rooms - family room, living room and games room
- Luxury bathroom with 5 piece suite and further separate shower room
- Utility room & cloaks WC
- Three car car port and integral double garage
- Oil fired central heating
- Well maintanted mature gardens with twin entrance driveway
- Adjacent field extending to aproximately 6 acres
Additional InformationThis is a uniquely designed and most impressive detached bungalow extending to approximately 3,500 sq ft on a mature and well maintained site. Internally the property is well presented and comprises large entrance hall, four reception rooms including games room which easily accommodates a full size snooker table, generously proportioned kitchen open to family dining area, four double bedrooms and a luxury five piece bathroom suite and additional separate shower room. There is also a utility room and cloaks WC. Additionally the property benefits from an integral double garage with twin electric up and over doors, 3 three bay car port and twin entrance driveway. One cannot fail to be impressed by the bright and spacious accommodation this property affords - of particular note is the internal courtyard garden. Externally the property is set mature grounds with the added bonus of adjacent land which extends to 6 acres. Viewing at your earliest convenience is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this fine family home has to offer
- Covered porch with brick paviour steps to hardwood front door with glazed side panels and fan top light
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Inner hallway with corniced ceiling, hardwood and glass panelled doors to main hallway from car port area as well as out to the internal courtyard garden, walk in cloakroom. Twin mahogany glass panelled doors to
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.17m x 3.25m (20' 3" x 10' 8")
Feature fireplace with carved mahogany surround, marble inset and matching hearth. Bow window, corniced ceiling
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.04m x 3.51m (13' 3" x 11' 6")
Mahogany panelled walls, hard wood flooring, wall mounted lighting
- 3.56m x 1.37m (11' 8" x 4' 6")
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.58m x 3.28m (11' 9" x 10' 9")
- KITCHEN WITH DINING
- 6.25m x 4.17m (20' 6" x 13' 8")
Gnerously proportioned kitchen with excellent range of high and low level solid oak kitchen with contrasting work surfaces, tiled splash back, glass & corner display cabinets, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in dishwasher, 4 ring ceramic hob with overhead extractor canopy, built in double oven, built in fridge, tiled floor, low volatage spot lights, wood laminate flooring to dining area with fixed bench seating and matching dining table
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 4.67m x 3.1m (15' 4" x 10' 2")
access to three bay car port and internal courtyard
- Two piece suite comprising low flush WC & pedestal wash hand basin. Wood laminate flooring
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.69m (10' 0" x 8' 10")
Range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces, inlaid sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, tiled walls, tile effect flooring
- GAMES ROOM
- 7.82m x 6.25m (25' 8" x 20' 6")
Solid hardwood flooring to centre with carpeted surround, part mahogany panelled walls, cathedral ceiling with exposed hardwood beams, mahogany panelled drinks counter
- built in storage cupboards and hot press
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.42m x 3.58m (14' 6" x 11' 9")
Comprehensive range of built in furniture to include double wardrobes, dressing table, overhead cupboard and bedside drawer units
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.5m x 3.56m (14' 9" x 11' 8")
with range of wall to wall built in wardrobes
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.68m x 3.96m (12' 1" x 13' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.58m x 2.97m (11' 9" x 9' 9")
- 3.61m x 3.53m (11' 10" x 11' 7")
Luxury five piece white suite comprising 'his and hers' built in sink units with mixer taps, low flush WC, bidet, fully tiled shower cubicle with power shower, raised corner bath with mixer taps, low voltage spot lighting, part tiled walls
- SHOWER ROOM:
- fully tiled shower room with double sized shower cubicle and power shower unit, tiled floor
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 12.19m x 6.2m (40' 0" x 20' 4")
Twin electrically opperated remote control up and over doors, light and power. Separate fuel store and oil fired boiler house
- Twin entrance driveway laid in tarmac, three bay car port, mature well maintained grounds laid in lawns and planting, bounded in hedging and ranch style fencing. Inner courtyard laid in brick paviour with raised flower beds. Adjacent field entending to approximately 6 acres.
Travelling out of Moorfields towards Kells, 102 is located a short distance along the road on the right hand side
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »