- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Victorian Mid Terrace with good family accommodation
- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Living Room
- Handcrafted Kitchen with range of built-in appliances including Belling range,integrated dishwasher & fridge, open plan to Dining & Larder Area - Double doors to Courtyard
- Ground Floor Cloaks with low flush suite
- First Floor Drawing Room or Master Bedroom with marble fireplace
- 3 Further particularly well-proportioned Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas fired central heating / Mostly double glazed windows
- Many original features retained
- Enclosed rear patio area / Small private front garden
- Short stroll to High Street with excellent amenities
Additional InformationSituated in the Holywood Conservation Area and enjoying a pleasant aspect over St Phillips & St James' beautiful church with its immaculate grounds opposite, this excellent Victorian Terrace offers flexible accommodation over three floors. Many original features have been retained - cornicing, centre roses, marble/slate fireplaces. These are complemented with slate floors and a modern kitchen & utility. The spacious first floor drawing room could also be used as a master bedroom. Excellent local schools, amenities and public transport routes are all within walking distance, making this an ideal buy for a range of prospective buyers. Early internal viewing is highly recommended.
- Front door to . . .
- TILED ENTRANCE HALL:
- Corniced ceiling, ceiling rose.
- LIVING ROOM/STUDY:
- 5.94m x 4.34m (19' 6" x 14' 3")
(into bay) Corniced ceiling, ceiling rose, sandstone fireplace with gas fire.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.96m x 3.43m (13' 0" x 11' 3")
Cream kitchen with excellent range of high & low level units, granite worktops, display shelving, Belling range fan assisted double oven and five ring electric hob, integrated dishwasher, free standing fridge, slate flooring.
- DINING ROOM/LARDER WITH FAMILY AREA:
- 5.m x 3.99m (16' 5" x 13' 1")
Tiled floor, built-in fridge, washing machine and free standing freezer, built-in cupboards, wood block worktop, uPVC double glazed patio door to enclosed yard.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
First Floor Return
- Luxury white suite comprising corner panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled built-in double shower cubicle, built-in shower unit with body spray, exposed timber flooring.
- LINEN CUPBOARD:
- Recently fitted gas fired boiler.
- DRAWING ROOM/BEDROOM:
- 6.05m x 4.8m (19' 10" x 15' 9")
Original marble fireplace with cast iron & tiled inset, slate hearth, open fire.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 3.53m (12' 7" x 11' 7")
Cast iron fireplace, exposed timber flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.74m x 4.5m (18' 10" x 14' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.99m x 3.48m (13' 1" x 11' 5")
- Access to floored and sheeted roofspace with light via Slingsby ladder..
- Decorative pebbled front garden. Enclosed courtyard ideal for alfresco dining. Outside tap & light.
From the Maypole in the centre of Holywood, go up Church Road and No 102 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »