- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Red Brick Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- Fitted Kitchen with Built-in Oven & Hob
- White Bathroom with Separate WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Gardens Front & Rear
Additional InformationA Fabulous Opportunity to Purchase A Spacious Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Set Within This Most Popular Section of Carrs Glen Park
Attractive red brick semi detached villa holding a prime site within this most popular section of Carrs Glen Park. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and bathroom in white suite with separate wc. The dwelling further benefits from uPvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves, oil fired central heating and affords panoramic views over Belfast Lough towards the County Down coastline. A detached garage and private gardens combines with the most convenient location with leading schools, public transport, excellent local shopping and Carrs Glen Linear Park all within walking distance.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage, under stairs cloaks.
- Lounge 4.46 x 3.44 (14'8" x 11'3")
- Into bay, tiled fireplace, double panelled radiator, parquet floor
- Living Room 3.70 x 3.43 (12'2" x 11'3")
- Attractive fireplace, double panelled radiator, parquet floor.
- Kitchen 3.68 x 2.33 (12'1" x 7'8")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in oven and hob, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge space, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising cast iron panelled bath, vanity unit, half tiled walls, panelled radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
Separate low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2.29 x 2.81 (7'6" x 9'3")
- Bedroom 4.44 x 3.47 (14'7" x 11'5")
- Into bay, views over Belfast Lough toward County Down coastline.
- Bedroom 3.40 x 3.81 (11'2" x 12'6")
- Built-in robe.
- Detached Garage 5.49 x 3.05 (18'0" x 10'0")
- Up and over door.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, tarmac driveway
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »