- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Substantial Townhouse Property With Optional Three Or Four Bedroom Layout
- Excellent Presentation Throughout And Prime End Of Cul De Sac Setting With South Facing Patio Garden
- Entrance Hall With Marble Effect Tiled Floor And Period Style Entrance Door
- Spacious Lounge With Oak And Granite Feature Fireplace
- Luxury Fitted Oak Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances And Patio Doors
- Optional Three Or Four Bedroom Layout
- Master Bedroom With Extensive Range Of Starplan Built-in Furniture And Luxury Shower Room En Suite
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With Jacuzzi Spa Bath
- Enclosed And Private Patio Garden With South Facing Aspect
- Integral Garage With Remote Control Roller Shutter Door And Utility Area With Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Oil Fired Central Heating System And Solar Panels
- Excellent C73 Energy Efficiency Rating For Reduced Running Costs
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / PVC Fascias And Soffits
- A Superior Well Appointed Home, Viewing Is Strongly Recommended
A Substantial Townhouse Property With Optional Three Or Four Bedroom Layout
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Panelled entrance door with fan window above. Marble effect tiled floor.
Lower Ground Floor:
- BEDROOM (4) OR STUDY:
- 4.16m x 2.45m (13' 8" x 8' 0")
Access to integral garage.
- Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE:
- 5.35m x 4.15m (17' 7" x 13' 7")
Feature oak fire surround with polished granite inset and hearth. Solid oak floor. Pleasant aspects over end of cul de sac.
- LUXURY OAK FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 6.25m x 2.9m (20' 6" x 9' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units with solid oak doors and laminated work surfaces. Inset single drainer bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated dishwasher. Under unit lighting. Fully tiled walls. PVC double glazed French doors leading to enclosed and private patio garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.65m x 4.2m (15' 3" x 13' 9")
Measurements to include extensive range of Starplan units with robes and drawer units. Access to roofspace storage.
- LUXURY TILED SHOWER ROOM:
- Large shower cubicle with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor. Bathroom cabinet with mirror doors and drawer.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.48m (10' 6" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 2.46m (10' 2" x 8' 1")
- LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
- White suite. Jacuzzi style spa bath with centre mount mixer tap and shower attachment. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor. Spotlighting. Separate hotpress on landing.
- FLOORED ROOFSPACE
- Prime end of cul de sac setting. Tarmac driveway and parking space to front. Period style steps with railings leading to front door. Enclosed and private rear patio garden with Southerly aspects. Pavior brickset patio area and raised gravel bed with shrubs. PVC oil storage tank. Boiler house with oil fired boiler.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- Remote control roller shutter door. Excellent range of high and low level units. Granite effect work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine.
From Banbridge Road turn into Bishopshill, at T junction turn right and proceed to end of cul de sac, number 102 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »