This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Semi-Detached Property in Stormont
- Popular Location Close to Local Amenities
- Spacious Lounge Open-Plan to Dining
- Luxury Kitchen with Good Range of Integrated Appliances
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Fully uPVC Double Glazed
- House Security Alarm
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking Leading to Detached Matching Garage
- Inspection Highly Recommended
Additional InformationThis attractive red-brick semi is immaculately presented and requires the purchaser little to
do but move in. Ideally situated within the ever popular and convenient Stormont area of East Belfast the property offers ease of access to Belfast City Centre, Stormont Parliament Buildings, Ulster Hospital and some of the province's leading schools.
The ground floor comprises of a bright, spacious lounge open-plan to dining room and a luxury modern kitchen complete with range of integrated appliances. The first floor offers three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom with white suite.
Externally, the property provides gardens laid in lawn to front and rear with a tarmac driveway leading to detached matching garage and will appeal to a wide and varied range of purchasers.
- Double glazed composite front door with glazed side panels leading to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- LOUNGE:16' 8" x 10' 7" (5.0800m x 3.23m)
- Brick fireplace with granite hearth, laminate wood effect floor. Archway to....
- DINING ROOM:10' 1" x 7' 0" (3.07m x 2.13m)
- Hardwood floor.
- KITCHEN:12' 0" x 7' 1" (3.66m x 2.15m)
- Modern high-gloss white kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single basin stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps and drainer, stainless steel extractor hood over integrated oven and 4 ring induction hob, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, tiled splashback, heated towel rail, concealed lighting. Access to rear.
- Staircase. Hotpress. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM (1):10' 1" x 13' 5" (3.08m x 4.10m)
- BEDROOM (2):10' 9" x 10' 1" (3.28m x 3.08m)
- BEDROOM (3):11' 2" x 6' 7" (3.41m x 2.01m)
- Built in storage.
- BATHROOM:7' 1" x 5' 5" (2.15m x 1.66m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with electric power shower and tiled splashback, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low flush wc, heated towel rail, large storage cabinet.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns.
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE:
- Power and light.
- Driveway parking for multiple cars. Front garden with plants and shrubs.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 6 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views