This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Magnificent Detached Family Home
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2+ Reception rooms
- Feature Sun Porch
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heatng
- Substantial Site
Additional InformationStunning Detached Chalet Bungalow Affording Spectacular Views
Commanding an expansive site affording stunning views of Belfast City this luxuriously appointed detached chalet bungalow will impress. The generously proportioned interior has been presented and maintained to the highest standard. Comprising 5 bedrooms over 2 floors, 2 reception rooms, feature sun lounge / conservatory, luxury fitted kitchen with dining and contemporary white bathroom suite complete with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, extensive use of ceramic and wood floor coverings, mirrored slide robes and has many fine features as standard. With substantial gardens, extensive range of outbuildings and car parking areas and offering obvious potential to a range of buyers including those with commercial interests- Internal viewing is highly recommended.
- Sun Lounge 18'8 x 9'10 (5.69m x 3.00m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed French doors, picture windows.
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, feature open tread stairs, ceramic tiled floor
- Lounge 19'0 x 13'1 (5.79m x 3.99m)
- Bow window, exposed timber floor, double panelled radiator, hole in wall fireplace, over mantel.
- Dining Room 11'6 x 19'3 (3.51m x 5.87m)
- Double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 17'11 x 12'7 (5.46m x 3.84m)
- Bowl and a half single drainer coloured sink unit, extensive range of high and low level oak units, formica worktops, range space, canopy extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge/freezer space, wine rack, tall larder, partly tiled walls.
DINING AREA - Ceramic tiled floor, feature radiator.
- Panelled radiator.
- Contemporary white suite with chrome fitments comprising roll top claw foot bath, telephone hand shower, wash hand basin low flush wc, shower cubicle, feature glass block, drench shower, thermostatically controlled, feature radiator, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 9'0 x 13'1 (2.74m x 3.99m)
- Built-in triple robes.
Plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space.
- Bedroom 11'3 x 13'4 (3.43m x 4.06m)
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 11'7 x 10'0 (3.53m x 3.05m)
- Panelled radiator.
- Luggage Room
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 19'2 x 10'11 (5.84m x 3.33m)
- Double panelled radiator, under eaves storage, Velux roof light, natural light.
- Bedroom 14'5 x 10'4 (4.39m x 3.15m)
- Panelled radiator, Velux roof light, natural light.
- Extensive gardens front, side and rear, hard standing areas, patio area to rear, range of outbuildings
- 2 Large garages, 1 standard, oil fired central heating boiler.
(in last 30 days)
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »