- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Deceptively spacious and extremely well presented semi detached villa
- 3 bedrooms - 2 reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Showerroom with white suite
- Downstairs cloakroom
- PVC double glazed windows and front door
- PVC fascia and guttering
- Oil fired central heating
- Enclosed rear garden
Additional InformationA most attractive semi detached villa occupying a highly sought after cul-de-sac position off the Cavehill Road convenient to leading schools, Belfast City Centre and local amenities.
The property offers a spacious lounge, dining room, modern fitted kitchen and cloakroom on the ground floor. On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and bathroom suite.
The property also benefits from oil fired central heating, double glazed windows and garden to rear.
We would urge early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, double panelled radiator, laminate floor, under stairs storage.
- 3.94m x 3.2m (12' 11" x 10' 6")
Attractive tiled fireplace, picture rail, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM
- 4.14m x 3.m (13' 7" x 9' 10")
Feature tiled fireplace, picture rail, double panelled radiator.
- 3.m x 2.49m (9' 10" x 8' 2")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer housing, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- White wash hand basin, panelled radiator, separate low flush WC.
- Access to roofspace, built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.14m x 3.02m (13' 7" x 9' 11")
Panelled radiator, built in book shelves.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.35m x 3.23m (10' 12" x 10' 7")
Panelled radiator, hotpress.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.m x 2.54m (9' 10" x 8' 4")
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail.
- Concrete driveway. Paved garden to front with shrubs. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Paved area to rear. Garden store. PVC oil tank. Tap and light. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »