- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Townhouse
- 3 Bedrooms/ 1 Reception Room
- Open Plan Modern Kitchen With Dining / Living Aspect
- Deluxe Modern Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Private Enclosed Garden
- Feature French Doors In Bedroom 1
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Gas Central Heating (New Boiler Installed)
- Open Aspect To Front
- Sought After Modern Development
- Excellent First Time Buy/ Investment Opportunity
Positioned within one of Newtownabbey's most sought after modern housing developments. This beautifully presented townhouse enjoys a spacious recently installed gloss fitted kitchen with casual dining/ living aspect, modern white four piece bathroom suite and a private enclosed rear garden. Enjoying easy access to Sandyknowes roundabout reducing commuting times to Belfast and beyond.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door into:-
- WELL PRESENTED ENTRANCE HALL
- With grey effect laminate strip floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 14'3 x 11'0
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with ornate tiled inset and painted wooden surround. Grey effect laminate strip floor. Views over green.
- OPEN PLAN GLOSS WHITE FITTED KITCHEN 18'6 x 9'9
- With casual dining / living aspect. Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated oven with 4 ring gas hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in canopy with glass hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Complimentary wall tiling. PVC double glazed door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 10'0 x 9'3
- Twin French double glazed doors to guard rail balcony. Large walk in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 10'6 x 9'9
- BEDROOM 3 9'10 x 8'0
- MODERN WHITE FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising panelled bath. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Step in fully tiled shower enclosure. Polished porcelain tiled floor. Fully tiled walls.
- Neat well maintained garden to front with brick paved walkway.
Private enclosed garden to rear, in lawn, screened by perimeter fence.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
106th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »