- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Mid Terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Through Lounge / Dining Area
- Modern Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Close To Belfast City Centre, Public Transport Links & Local Shops
- Convenient To Titanic Quarter, Schools & Kingspan Stadium
Additional InformationThis attractive mid terrace property is found off the Cregagh Road, in an area that is convenient to Belfast City Centre, Kingspan Stadium, and excellent local shops and restaurants.
The property comprises an entrance hall, through lounge / dining area, and modern fitted kitchen on the ground floor. On the first floor, there are two good sized bedrooms, and a bathroom in white suite. On the second floor is bedrooms three. The property has oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed window frames.
Convenient to public transport links, parks and amenities as well as Titanic Quarter, and the Outer Ring, early viewing is advised to appreciate this mid terrace property.
- Hardwood front door with single glazed inset leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor.
- THROUGH LOUNGE / DINING AREA:
- 7.21m x 2.74m (23' 8" x 9' 0")
Laminate wooden floor. Hole in wall fireplace. Recessed spotlights.
- 3.51m x 1.73m (11' 6" x 5' 8")
Range of modern high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. Recessed for cooker. Extractor fan over. Plumbed for washing machine. Recessed for fridge freezer.
- Contemporary white suite comprising of panelled bath with Mira electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Push button WC. Towel rail. Laminate wooden floor. Access to hot press.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.12m (13' 0" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.44m (10' 8" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.65m x 3.61m (15' 3" x 11' 10")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- To the rear - PVC oil tank and boiler house. Outside tap and light.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »