- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace Residence
- Facing Black Mountain
- Two Spacious Reception Areas
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite Featuring Double Shower
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Flagged Forecourt To Front Enclosed By Wall
- Rear Enclosed By Fencing
Additional InformationThis mid terrace residence is situated within a highly popular location known as Turf Lodge. Close to many local schools and amenities and only a few miles from the city centre with many transport routes close by.
This property offers two spacious reception rooms, fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite comprising a double shower on the ground floor. Upstairs you will find three good size bedrooms whilst outside boasts an easily maintained forecourt enclosed by wall & enclosed yard to rear. Additional features include oil fired central heating & double glazed windows.
We are confident this property won't remain on the market for long as demand in this area is high. Contact the team at McGranaghan Estate Agents today to avoid missing out on this steal of a property!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Built in robes, laminate flooring
- LOUNGE (1):
- 3.33m x 3.58m (10' 11" x 11' 9")
Feature fireplace, coving, laminate flooring
- LOUNGE (2)
- 3.96m x 2.9m (13' 0" x 9' 6")
- 3.33m x 2.41m (10' 11" x 7' 11")
Range of high & low units, stainless steel sink drainer, formica work surfaces, four ring ceramic hob & built in white oven, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tile flooring
- White bathroom suite comprising double shower controlled via thermostat, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W/C, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 2.77m (14' 7" x 9' 1")
Built in robes
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 2.46m (11' 11" x 8' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.64m (9' 3" x 8' 8")
- Front: Flagged forecourt enclosed by wall featuring wall lights
Rear: Enclosed by fencing
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
49th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »