101 Knock Road,
Belfast, BT5 6LF
5 Bed Detached Villa
Offers over £365,000
Contact the Agent
Templeton Robinson (Ballyhackamore)
Last listed at Offers over £365,000
- Attractive detached villa
- 5 bedrooms
- Living room with feature fireplace and bay window
- Separate family room with double doors to conservatory/dining
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- First floor bathroom with newly installed white suite
- Second floor shower room, also recently upgraded
- Basement with three good-sized rooms (utility, store & gym) & externally accessed garage/storage
- Front and rear gardens
- Ample off-street parking with turning bay
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Close to excellent local schools and amenities
Both principal reception rooms feature attractive fireplaces whilst the kitchen is large enough to incorporate a casual dining area.
There are four bedrooms on the first floor and the fifth on the top floor benefits from an adjacent shower room.
A large basement adds to the versatility and storage, ideal for a number of uses.
Internal inspection is highly recommended.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Black and white tiling. Front door with leaded stained glass inset and side lights, with double glazing.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak flooring, wood panelling with picture rails, cornice ceiling. Access to basements.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 4.13m (16' 0" x 13' 7")
(into bay). Attractive cast iron fireplace with slate hearth. Solid wooden flooring. Cornice ceiling, centrepiece, picture rail. Leaded stained glass insets in double glazing.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.68m (13' 5" x 12' 1")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and slate tiled hearth, gas coal effect fire, wood surround. Solid wooden flooring. Double doors with glazed panels to:
- 3.57m x 3.33m (11' 9" x 10' 11")
Solid wooden flooring. Door with glazed panels to:
- 5.76m x 3.03m (18' 11" x 9' 11")
Range of high and low level units including original 1930 dresser with glazed display cabinets. Single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher. Space for cooker with extractor fan over.
CASUAL DINING/BREAKFAST AREA: Terrazzo flooring, part tiled walls. French doors to rear and garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.71m x 3.32m (15' 5" x 10' 11")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Two built-in robes with shelved storage above and hanging rails.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.67m x 3.48m (12' 0" x 11' 5")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.34m (9' 9" x 7' 8")
Plus entrance area. Picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising roll-top bath on claw feet with telephone hand shower. Wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor. Cornice ceiling. Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.28m x 2.26m (7' 6" x 7' 5")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Built-in robe with shelved storage above and hanging rails.
- Feature leaded stained glass window, solid wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.5m x 3.15m (14' 9" x 10' 4")
Access to storage in eaves.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower enclosure with Aqualisa shower. Wash hand basin with ceramic tiling. Low flush wc, slate tiled floor.
- Velux window. Solid wooden flooring.
- Stairs from hallway.
- LOBBY/UTILITY AREA:
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
- ROOM (1):
- 4.7m x 3.88m (15' 5" x 12' 9")
- ROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 3.41m (13' 5" x 11' 2")
Door to garden. Currently used as home gym.
- Entrance pillars with double gates. Driveway with off-street parking and turning bay for several vehicles.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Lawn with border beds. Variety of plants and shrubs.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Lawns with timber deck. Flowerbeds with plants, trees and shrubs. Patio area. Access to basement and steps to kitchen.
Coming around Outer Ring from Sandown Road/Shandon Park junction towards Knock lights, property is on the left hand side after Knockvale Park and before Knockcastle Park.
Schools near 101 Knock Road, Belfast, BT5 6LF
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Loading Area Price Data
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.