- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive detached villa
- 5 bedrooms
- Living room with feature fireplace and bay window
- Separate family room with double doors to conservatory/dining
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- First floor bathroom
- Second floor shower room
- Basement with three good-sized rooms (utility, store & gym) & externally accessed garage/storage
- Front and rear gardens
- Ample off-street parking with turning bay
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Close to excellent local schools and amenities
Additional InformationThis deceptively spacious detached villa, located halfway between the Comber and Connswater Greenways, offers well-proportioned accommodation over three floors and would be ideal for the growing family.
Both principal reception rooms feature attractive fireplaces whilst the kitchen is large enough to incorporate a casual dining area.
There are four bedrooms on the first floor and the fifth on the top floor benefits from an adjacent shower room.
A large basement adds to the versatility and storage, ideal for a number of uses.
Internal inspection is highly recommended.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Black and white tiling. Front door with leaded stained glass inset and side lights, with double glazing.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak flooring, wood panelling with picture rails, cornice ceiling. Access to basements.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 4.13m (16' 0" x 13' 7")
(into bay). Attractive cast iron fireplace with slate hearth. Solid wooden flooring. Cornice ceiling, centrepiece, picture rail. Leaded stained glass insets in double glazing.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.68m (13' 5" x 12' 1")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and slate tiled hearth, gas coal effect fire, wood surround. Solid wooden flooring. Double doors with glazed panels to:
- 3.57m x 3.33m (11' 9" x 10' 11")
Solid wooden flooring. Door with glazed panels to:
- 5.76m x 3.03m (18' 11" x 9' 11")
Range of high and low level units including original 1930 dresser with glazed display cabinets. Single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher. Space for cooker with extractor fan over.
CASUAL DINING/BREAKFAST AREA: Terrazzo flooring, part tiled walls. French doors to rear and garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.71m x 3.32m (15' 5" x 10' 11")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Two built-in robes with shelved storage above and hanging rails.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.67m x 3.48m (12' 0" x 11' 5")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.34m (9' 9" x 7' 8")
Plus entrance area. Picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Off-white suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater. Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.28m x 2.26m (7' 6" x 7' 5")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Built-in robe with shelved storage above and hanging rails.
- Feature leaded stained glass window, solid wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.5m x 3.15m (14' 9" x 10' 4")
Access to storage in eaves.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, slate tiled floor.
- Velux window. Solid wooden flooring.
- Stairs from hallway.
- LOBBY/UTILITY AREA:
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
- ROOM (1):
- 4.7m x 3.88m (15' 5" x 12' 9")
- ROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 3.41m (13' 5" x 11' 2")
Door to garden. Currently used as home gym.
- Entrance pillars with double gates. Driveway with off-street parking and turning bay for several vehicles.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Lawn with border beds. Variety of plants and shrubs.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Lawns with timber deck. Flowerbeds with plants, trees and shrubs. Patio area. Access to basement and steps to kitchen.
Coming around Outer Ring from Sandown Road/Shandon Park junction towards Knock lights, property is on the left hand side after Knockvale Park and before Knockcastle Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »