- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom well maintained and finished semi detached house.
- Covered Decking located off the kitchen/dining room ideal for entertaining.
- Extensive outbuildings with electricity supply located to the rear.
- Low maintenance tarmacadam driveway
- Lovely finishes to include shelving and radiator covers to some rooms, paneling to hallway.
- Stira Stairs in landing
- Excellent location within the development and within walking distance of all local amenities, shops, pubs, schools and leisure centre and swimming pool.
- Askeaton is located on the N69 national route and only 26km approx. to Limerick City. Ideal for commuting.
DescriptionIntroducing 101 Deel Manor, a spacious and inviting 3 bed, 3 bath semi detached residence to the market. The property has been extremely well maintained and finished and offers lovely details to include a covered deck area which is accessed from an open plan kitchen/dining room.
Accommodation comprises: entrance hallway, lounge/sitting room, kitchen/dining room and w/c. On the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms (1 ensuite) and main bathroom with whb & w/c.
Externally there is a tarmacadam driveway to the front with pedestrian access to the rear garden and outbuildings. The outbuildings have the benefit of an electricity supply and are ideal for storage or the DIY enthusiast.
The property which is in turn key condition, has double glazed windows fitted throughout with a composite front door, oil fired central heating and open fireplace and has connections to all mains public services. An ideal starter home or investment property.
Deel Manor is within walking distance to all local amenities to include, shops, pubs, restaurants, schools and leisure centre & swimming pool.
Viewing is highly recommended and is by appointment only.
- Entrance Hall
- 3.54m x 2.03m (11'7" x 6'8")
- A beautiful welcoming hallway with paneling to the wall, ceramic floor tiles and radiator cover. The composite feature front door has side glazed panels.
- Living Room
- 4.78m x 3.61m (15'8" x 11'10")
- with open fireplace, shelving, high quality oak laminate flooring and bay window.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 5.74m x 3.87m (18'10" x 12'8")
- with fitted units, wood paneling splash back, large ceramic floor tiles, radiator cover and sliding patio door to decking and rear garden.
- 1.72m x 1.58m (5'8" x 5'2")
- with whb with splash back tiles, floor tiles and window
- 3.28m x 2.37m (10'9" x 7'9")
- with carpet flooring and window.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.90m x 2.96m (12'10" x 9'9")
- Double with fitted units, wooden flooring and window.
- 3.26m x 1.25m (10'8" x 4'1")
- with Triton T90si electric shower, w/c, whb and wall & floor tiles.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.42m x 3.30m (11'3" x 10'10")
- Double with fitted units, laminate flooring and window.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.63m x 2.38m (8'8" x 7'10")
- Single with shelving, laminate flooring and window.
- Main Bathroom
- 2.36m x 2.10m (7'9" x 6'11")
- with w/c, whb, bath with overhead mixer shower, wall and floor tiles and window.
Eircode: V94 V6F2 On entering Deel Manor continue straight and after rounding a row of houses on the bend the property will be on your right hand side. No. 101.
Schools near 101 Deel ManorVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »