- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached
- Five Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Shower Room
- Large Garage
- Development Potential
This semi detached home is situated in Ballykinlar, positioned on the main road within commutting distance to Downpatrick, Belfast and Lisburn. The property on the ground floor comprises living room, kitchen/ dining area, shower room and two bedrooms. One the first floor are three further bedrooms and a bathroom. Description continued:
- DESCRIPTION CONTINUED
- The property further benefits from a large rear garden laid out in lawn and outhouses suitable for a range of uses. This home is sure to appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers so early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- LIVING ROOM 6.55m x 3.91m (21'6" x 12'10")
- Fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 4.72m x 2.49m (15'6" x 8'2")
- A range of high and low level units with one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and single drainer and recess for oven.
- BEDROOM ONE 2.51m x 2.29m (8'3" x 7'6")
- SHOWER ROOM
- Suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
- BEDROOM TWO 3.89m x 1.98m (12'9" x 6'6")
- Front bedroom.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Walk in hotpress.
- BEDROOM THREE 3.89m x 3.00m (12'9" x 9'10")
- BEDROOM FOUR 4.01m x 2.59m (13'2" x 8'6")
- L shaped.
- BEDROOM FIVE 3.81m x 3.35m (12'6" x 11'0")
- Built in robes and store cupboard.
- Suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and bath.
- LEAN TO
- With utility space and an outside toilet.
- OUTBUILDING 7.21m x 6.60m (23'8" x 21'8")
- Large outbuilding with power and light. 3 phase electricity
- GARAGE 6.60m x 4.34m (21'8" x 14'3")
- Power and light with an inspection pit. 3 phase electricity.
- To the rear is a large garden laid out in lawn with mature plantings. To the front is a tarmac drive with ample parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »