This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Recently Constructed Contemporary Detached Family Home
- Magnificent Reception Dining Hall/Minstrel Gallery
- Four Reception Rooms
- Contemporary Walnut Finished Kitchen With Stainless Steel Finishes Appliances
- Separate Matching Utility Room
- Five Bedrooms
- Superb Main Bathroom Plus Two High Quality En Suites And Cloakroom
- Integral Garage
- Phoenix Gas Heating Underfloor To Ground Floor
- Hardwood Double Glazing
- Security Alarm
- Landscaped Corner Site
- Within Walking Distance Of Holywood Town Centre
Additional InformationLocated at the junction of Church Road and Edinburgh Avenue this superb detached family home was designed and constructed by renowned North Down Builders MMM Group. The attractive styling has successfully combined elements of both the traditional and the contemporary and upon entering the spacious Dining Hallway one is immediately struck by the quality of finish that exists throughout the house. The overall layout provides Dining Hallway which leads through to the Drawing Room and Sun Room, Family Room open plan to casual Dining Area and luxury fully fitted Walnut finish Kitchen. A separate Utility Room also has access to the Integral Garage. To the first floor the Master Bedroom is generous in proportion and includes a full range of built in wardrobes as well as a beautifully finished Ensuite Shower Room. Two further Bedrooms share an Ensuite with the remaining two Bedrooms served by the main Bathroom. A beautifully finished home on a corner site within walking distance of all the amenities of Holywood town centre including shopping, restaurants and social amenities together with highly regarded high quality schooling.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With Courtesy light, hardwood front door with double glazed side/top light.
- DINING HALLWAY:
- 5.79m x 5.13m (19' 0" x 16' 10")
To maximum points. Polished Italian porcelain floor tiling. Vaulted 21' ceiling overlooked by Gallery Landing. Double doors to Drawing Room. Oak staircase and balustrade with chrome low voltage lighting.
- Contemporary Roca suite comprising: WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin, Porcelain tiled floor, extractor fan.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.16m x 4.47m (16' 11" x 14' 8")
Porcelain floor tiling, low voltage lighting, piped for gas fire, slate inset. Frosted glass door to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.78m (13' 7" x 12' 5")
Porcelain floor tiling, vaulted ceiling, French doors to patio and gardens, low voltage lighting.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.72m x 4.47m (15' 6" x 14' 8")
Fireplace which is piped for gas fire, Porcelain floor tiling, low voltage lighting. Built in book and display shelving.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 5.79m x 3.2m (19' 0" x 10' 6")
Bespoke kitchen with a fitted contemporary range of high and low level Walnut finish units, stainless steel and ceramic finish five ring gas hob with glass splashback and stainless steel/glass extractor hood over. Granite worktops, inset sink and a half sink unit, pot drawers, built in dish washer, ceramic tiled floor, stainless steel finish integrated microwave, warming drawer, split level oven, 12 volt spotlighting, French doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.53m x 1.75m (11' 7" x 5' 9")
Range of matching walnut high and low level units, Laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, single drainer sink unit with chrome mixer taps, Porcelain tiled floor. Access to:
- 5.99m x 3.58m (19' 8" x 11' 9")
Up and over door, gas fired boiler.
- LED stair lights to First Floor Spacious Landing.
- GALLERY LANDING
- Walk in airing cupboard. Access to Roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.03m x 3.84m (16' 6" x 12' 7")
Low voltage lights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Close coupled WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin chrome mixer taps, towel rail radiator, 'Wet Room' shower cubicle with chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.5m x 3.73m (14' 9" x 12' 3")
- BEDROOM (3) OR STUDY:
- 3.28m x 2.29m (10' 9" x 7' 6")
- White suite with 'Roca' bath, low flush WC, shower cubicle with electric shower unit, semi pedestal wash hand basin, wall tiling, floor tiling, extractor fan, 12 volt spotlighting, chrome towel rail radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.63m x 3.15m (11' 11" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.84m x 3.58m (12' 7" x 11' 9")
Double built in robe. Shared Ensuite.
- SHARED EN SUITE:
- Semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled shower cubicle, extractor fan, 12 volt spotlighting, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Private entrance gates. Driveway and car parking. Enclosed rear and side gardens laid in lawns with paved patio and pebbled areas. Flower/shrub beds landscaped mature trees, southerly aspect.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views