- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Private Enclosed Garden
- Quiet Residential Cul De Sac
- Walking distance to local shops and primary school
- South Facing Garden
- Bright and Spacious interiors
- Recent extension and refurbishments carried out
- Built 2005
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Tarmac Driveway
Brannock Meadows, Newry
New to the market, this beautifully presented four bedroom family home is located in the popular residential area of Brannock Meadows, in the heart of Poyntzpass. This modern home, built in 2005, benefits from being within walking distance to the local school, shops, church and amenities as well as surrounded by rolling hills and superb countryside views. The current vendors have transformed what was previously a bungalow into a four bedroom two storey property with an impressive kitchen extension. The South-facing garden is a particularly attractive feature, well maintained with granite paving, overlooking the surrounding countryside while enjoying the privacy of being positioned to the rear of the property.
- Tiled Flooring; Recessed Spotlights; TV Point; Double Doors leading to Garden; Neff Integrated Oven; Extractor Fan; Zanussi electric hob; PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Lower level units; Sink; Door leading to outside
- Master Bedroom
- Carpet Flooring; TV Point; 2 x Velux Windows; PVC Double Glazed Window
- Bedroom 2
- Wood Flooring; 2 x Velux Windows; Front Facing; TV Point
- Bedroom 3
- Wood Flooring; 2 x Velux Windows; Rear Facing
- Bathroom (upstairs)
- Tiled Flooring; Tiled Power Shower; WC; Sink; Velux Window
- Living Room
- Wood Flooring; TV Point; Open Fireplace; Slate hearth; Built in TV Cabinet; PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Downstairs Bedroom (4)
- Carpet Flooring; Built in Wardrobes; Rear Facing; PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Electric Shower; Tiled Flooring; Bath; Sink unit; Partially tiled Walls
- Entrance Hallway
- Tiled; Cloakroom Space; Radiator cover
- South Facing; Granite Patio; Garden Shed; Oil Tank
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »