- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedroom 4 Reception Detached House
- Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Beam Vacuum System
- Stunning Countryside Views
- Close Distance to Portrush, Portstewart, Coleraine & All Major North Coast Attractions
- Beautifully Maintained Throughout
- Internal Inspection Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating D61
- This superb deceptively spacious 3 bedroom, 4 reception detached house oozes charm and character from many of its unique features. The property has been maintained to an exceptionally high standard throughout by its current owners offering well laid out adaptable family accommodation.
This detached family home will have wide appeal on the open market with families wanting to set up home in a convenient countryside setting yet convenient to the local towns. Located in a prime location only minutes drive from Portrush, Portstewart and Coleraine and all other North Coast attractions and all main arterial routes, this property is sure to attract a wide range of interest and early viewing is recommended by the selling agent.
- Entrance Hall
- With feature beam ceiling, half panelled walls, point for wall lights, tiled floor.
- With wc and vanity unit wash hand basin, heated towel rail, sheeted ceiling, tiled floor.
- Lounge 5.08m x 4.19m (16'8 x 13'9)
- With feature ornamental marble fireplace with mirror over mantle, piped for gas fire, coving, centre piece, 'Canadian Pine' solid wooden floor.
- Family Room 3.89m x 3.78m (12'9 x 12'5)
- With feature marble fireplace, coving, laminate wooden floor.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 4.50m x 4.50m (14'9 x 14'9)
- With fully fitted extensive range of eye and low level units with under lighting and granite worktop and upstands, glass display cabinet, 'Belfast' sink unit, feature pelmet with lighting, space for 'Rangemaster' style cooker, extractor fan, sheeted ceiling with eyeball lighting, tiled floor.
Archway leading to:-
- Snug 3.86m x 3.23m (12'8 x 10'7)
- With sheeted ceiling, laminate wooden floor.
Archway leading into:-
- Sun Room 3.86m x 3.73m (12'8 x 12'3)
- With wood burning stove, sheeted ceiling with eyeball lighting, laminate wooden floor.
- Utility 4.32m x 1.85m (14'2 x 6'1)
- With sink unit, low level units with granite worktops and upstands, space for 'American' style fridge freezer, wine rack, integrated dishwasher, sheeted ceiling with eyeball lighting, tiled floor.
- Spacious First Floor Landing
- With half panelled walls, points for wall lights, access to roofspace via slingsby ladder with light and power points.
- Bedroom 1 5.28m x 4.37m (17'4 x 14'4)
- With feature mirrored sliderobes, laminate wooden floor, patio doors leading to balcony with stunning countryside views.
- Comprising fully tiled walk in electric shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 4.42m x 4.09m to widest point (14'6 x 13'5 to wide
- With laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3 3.86m x 3.86m to widest point (12'8 x 12'8 to wide
- With laminate wooden floor.
- With feature corner bath with telephone hand shower attachment, fully tiled walk in electric shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, feature window seat, hotpress, tiled walls and floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Property approached by a tarmac driveway leading to Detached Garage.
Spacious tarmac parking area to rear. Garden laid in lawn to side. Screened rockeries bordering garden. Outside lights and tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »