- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb 3 storey detached residence
- 3 Receptions, 6 Bedrooms (3 ensuite)
- Spacious family accommodation
- Gas fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Ash internal doors, skirtings & architraves
- Beam vacuum system
- Intercom gate entry system & burglar alarm
- Ideal location within close proximity to schools, town centre, Causeway hospital & all other local amenities
- This superb large detached residence which extends to approx. 4,000 sq ft, offers spacious family accommodation and is situated on a most prestige location along the Lodge Road. Finished to a high specification throughout and within close proximity to Schools, Town Centre, Causeway Hospital & all other local amenities, this luxurious Bespoke property is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers and must be seen to be appreciated. Viewing is strictly by appointment only through the selling agent.
- Ground Floor - Entrance Porch:
- With porcelain tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall:
- With porcelain tiled floor and telephone point.
- With WC, wash hand basin, recessed lighting, porcelain tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Lounge: 6.78m x 4.29m (22'3 x 14'1)
- With feature marble fireplace, solid oak flooring, coving, TV point and telephone point.
- Garden Room: 5.51m x 2.97m (18'1 x 9'9)
- With recessed lighting, tiled floor and French doors leading out to front.
- Family Area: 3.99m x 3.81m (13'1 x 12'6)
- With feature stone fireplace with gas fire inset, solid wood flooring, TV point, telephone point and open plan to -:
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 7.24m x 3.76m (23'9 x 12'4)
- Fully fitted with range of eye and low level units with under lighting, glass display unit, wine rack, granite worktops and upstands, stainless steel sink unit, 'Kensington Belling' gas range with electric ovens, extractor fan, space for American style fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, recessed lighting and tiled floor.
- Utility Room: 3.12m x 2.57m (10'3 x 8'5)
- With eye and low level units with under lighting, granite worktops, stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor and plumbed for automatic washing machine.
- First Floor - Landing:
- With storage.
- Bedroom 1: 4.70m x 3.68m (15'5 x 12'1)
- With TV point and ensuite comprising fully tiled walk-in mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, half tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, shaver point and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2: 3.73m x 3.61m (12'3 x 11'10)
- With TV point, telephone point and ensuite comprising fully tiled walk-in mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, half tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3: 4.06m x 3.58m (13'4 x 11'9 )
- With TV point.
- Bedroom 4: 5.94m x 4.29m (19'6 x 14'1)
- (to widest points)
With TV and telephone points and ensuite comprising fully tiled walk-in mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, half tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan and recessed lighting.
- Bathroom 1:
- With suite comprising jacuzzi style bath with telephone hand shower, fully tiled walk-in mains shower cubicle, 2 vanity units with wash hand basin and fitted mirrors with recessed lighting, shaver point, WC, tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed lighting and extractor fan.
- Second Floor - Landing:
- With walk-in storage with rail and shelving, additional storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 5: 9.73m x 4.14m (31'11 x 13'7)
- (to widest points)
With TV point, telephone point and walk-in wardrobe with rails and shelving.
- Bedroom 6: 4.24m x 3.68m (13'11 x 12'1)
- With TV point, telephone point, storage into eaves and velux windows.
- Bathroom 2:
- With suite comprising bath with telephone hand shower, fully tiled walk-in mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, half tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed lighting and extractor fan.
- Integral Garage: 6.05m x 3.51m (19'10 x 11'6)
- With motorised garage door, pedestrian door, power and light.
- Property approached by asphalt driveway with parking to front, side and rear. Gardens to front and side laid in lawn. Feature outside flood lighting.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »