- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Large mature gardens
- Paved patio area
- 3 Bed Annex
- Large workshop/garage
- 6.5Kw Solar panel system
- Burglar alarm
Additional InformationLocated on the Windyhill Road just 3.5 miles from Limavady and 10 miles from Coleraine, we are pleased to offer for sale this exceptional 5 bedroom, 2 reception detached property with 3 bedroom 2 reception Annex, plus workshop/garage and rear yard.
Set within an approx. 0.8 acre mature site, this entire property extends to approx. 4,100 sq ft.
Nestled amongst mature landscaped gardens the property is accessed via private tarmac driveway, with parking to front and side, gardens to front, enclosed side garden with paved walkways, and large raised south facing patio area.
- Ground floor (main property)
- Entrance Hall 8.29 x 2.68 (27'2" x 8'9")
- Large open entrance hall with beautiful marble floor tiling, 15Kw feature wood burning stove, open back traditional staircase and double glazed doors leading to kitchen dining area.
- Living Room 4.98 x 4.46 (16'4" x 14'7")
- Grey laminate flooring, natural sandstone fireplace and hearth with 3Kw wood burning stove, feature floral wallpaper and TV point
- Sitting Room 4.27 x 4.18 (14'0" x 13'8")
- Newly redecorated with grey laminate flooring, open fire in grate with stone effect composite fireplace black granite hearth and TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining 8.47 x 3.38 (27'9" x 11'1")
- Double glass doors leading from entrance hall, cream porcelain floor tiles, U shape kitchen layout with solid maple shaker style painted doors, quartz composite worktops, glass splash backs, Belling oven and electric hob, Beko dishwasher, Zanussi 50/50 fridge freezer.
Glazed double patio doors leading from dining area to large paved patio area.
- Bathroom 3.37 x 1.87 (11'0" x 6'1")
- Grey slate effect porcelain floor tile, traditional bath, pedestal wash hand basin & toilet with square shower cubicle tiled in white.
- Bedroom 4 4.1 x 3.27 (13'5" x 10'8")
- Double bedroom with carpeted flooring, Venetian window blinds and TV point
- Bedroom 5 3.18 x 4 (10'5" x 13'1")
- Currently used as a home gym with carpeted flooring, broken brick effect feature wallpaper and TV point.
- WC 2 x 1.65 (6'6" x 5'4")
- Victorian patterned floor tiling, low flush contemporary toilet and wash hand basin.
- Utility 2.36 x 3.78 (7'8" x 12'4")
- L shaped units, with washing machine and tumble dryer, stainless 1 1/2 sink, high level units and full height cupboard storage.
- First floor (main property)
- Master bedroom 4.48 x 4.47 (14'8" x 14'7")
- Large double bedroom with carpeted flooring, TV point, Venetian blinds and ensuite bathroom
- Ensuite 3.16 x 2.65 (10'4" x 8'8")
- White floor and wall tiling, contemporary low flush toilet, floating wash hand basin, rectangular shower cubicle with electric and system showers.
- Dressing room 4.27 x 2.74 (14'0" x 8'11")
- Carpeted flooring, with built in hanging rails on two sides, shelving and cupboard space with LED downlighters.
- Bedroom 2 4.85 x 4.1 (15'10" x 13'5")
- Large double bedroom with wood effect laminate flooring and two Velux windows
- Bedroom 3 4.47 x 2.52 (14'7" x 8'3")
- Carpeted flooring and Venetian blinds
- Ground floor (annex)
- Living room 4.43 x 3.88 (14'6" x 12'8")
- Carpeted flooring, inset wood burning stove with back boiler to heat water and radiators, double doors leading to kitchen dining area and TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining 6.02 2.67 (19'9" 8'9")
- Porcelain tiled flooring leading to utility and sunroom. Kitchen with quartz composite worktops, integrated Bosch eye level oven and CDA microwave/grill, Zanussi induction hob and Bosch integrated dishwasher.
- Sunroom 2.67 x 2.98 (8'9" x 9'9")
- Tiled flooring, accessing paved patio, and overlooking mature enclosed rear gardens.
- Utility 2.84 x 1.48 (9'3" x 4'10")
- Work bench with high level unit and plumbed washing machine
- Master bedroom 4.03 x 3.85 (13'2" x 12'7")
- Textured carpeted flooring, TV point, Venetian blinds and ensuite bathroom.
- Ensuite / Downstairs bathroom 2.66 x 2.31 (8'8" x 7'6")
- Accessed from bedroom and from main hallway, ensuite is tiled wet room style with grey tiling, dual head shower, low flush toilet, white wash hand basin with built in vanity unit.
- First floor (annex)
- Bedroom 2
- Large double bedroom in L shaped layout with space for seating area. Carpeted flooring with three Velux windows, and built in closet storage.
- Bedroom 3
- Carpeted flooring, L shaped layout with skylight windows.
- Bathroom 2.47 x 1.67 (8'1" x 5'5")
- Mosaic style floor tiling, contemporary white bathroom suite including low flush toilet, wash hand basin, and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower.
- The entire site is enclosed in mature hedging and tree lined driveway, with lawn garden to the front with tarmac driveway and parking to front and side.
South facing raised patio area, accessed from dining area and also annex sunroom. The paved patio is surrounded in metal railing with paved steps to planted side garden which benefits from paved walkways and mature planting.
The rear of the property accesses to stoned yard area with, large workshop/garage space, with electric roller shutter door and 6.5Kw solar panels to roof, suitable for small business/workshop setup.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »