This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Mid Terrace Property within walking Distance of Holywood Town Centre
- Spacious Living Room with Feature Fireplace
- Kitchen with an excellent range of Cream Units
- Ground Floor Shower Room comprising White Suite
- Two Bedrooms
- Rear Yard
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Within Walking Distance of Holywood Town Centre and its Excellent Range of Shops, Restaurants & Cafes
- Excellent Local Primary & Post Primary Schools
- Ideal Property for a Range of Purchasers, Especially First Time Buyers and Investors
Additional InformationThis well presented mid-terrace property is located at the top of Spencer Street. This convenient location is only a few minutes' walk from Holywood High Street and offers ease of access for city commuting via road and rail.
Internally this home offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout. On the ground floor, there is a living room, leading through to kitchen and ground floor shower room. On the first floor, there are two bedrooms. Externally there is a spacious yard to the rear. The property also benefits from Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
A superb property in terms of location and accommodation, therefore early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Hardwood front door with glazed top light to entrance porch.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With ceramic tiled floor. Inner hardwood and glazed door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM
- 6.25m x 2.92m (20' 6" x 9' 7")
With ceramic tiled floor. Feature stone fireplace with gas inset coal effect fire. Twin aspect over front and rear yard. Doorway leading through to kitchen.
- 3.51m x 1.88m (11' 6" x 6' 2")
Range of high and low-level cream units. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Laminate wood effect work surface. Under oven four ring gas hob, extractor above. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated fridge freezer. Ceramic tiled floor and PVC tongue and groove ceiling. Hardwood stable half door leading through to downstairs shower room. Storage cupboard under stairs.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.74m x 1.75m (9' 0" x 5' 9")
Comprising of white suite with low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold tap and tiled splashback. Separate shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit. PVC tongue and groove ceiling and extractor fan.
- LARGE REAR YARD
- Mainly paved with small stoned area. Access for bins. uPVC guttering. Outside light.
- With hotpress style cupboard housing gas boiler and shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.05m (13' 4" x 10' 0")
With original cast iron feature fireplace and aspect to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.54m x 2.49m (8' 4" x 8' 2")
With aspect to rear.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood continue up Church Road, take the first right into Church View and Spencer Street is located on the left-hand side. Number 100 is located at the top of Spencer Street on the left-hand side.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »