- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended semi detached home
- 4 bedrooms (1 on ground floor)
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- uPVC double glazing & Phoenix gas central heating
- Lots of potential to configure to your own requirements
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking
Additional Information"Need more space...?"
This semi detached home has had a considerable ground floor extension which provides a large double bedroom with ensuite shower room. If this is not required then there are a wide variety of alternative uses - a large open plan kitchen/living/diner with utility and cloakroom perhaps? The remainder of the property offers a lounge with multi fuel stove and open dining area, a kitchen, a first floor bathroom and 3 additional bedrooms. The two front bedrooms have been knocked through to create a master suite with dressing area but a simple stud wall is all that is required to restore the original 3 bed configuration. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating. Externally there is a generous tarmac driveway to the side with additional parking to the front, a pathway around to the rear door and a small pebbled flower bed to the front.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panelled radiator and smoke alarm.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 7.01m x 4.14m (23' 0" x 13' 7")
Into bay window. Wood burner stove with tiled hearth and wood mantle. Double panelled radiator (x2) and smoke alarm.
- 2.69m x 3.51m (8' 10" x 11' 6")
Range of high and low level units in a wood effect finish with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panelled radiator. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.88m x 3.91m (16' 0" x 12' 10")
Double panelled radiator. Access to side/driveway. Gas boiler located here. Access to ensuite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite, double panelled radiator and part tiled walls.
- Access to roofspace and storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.72m x 3.96m (8' 11" x 13' 0")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.22m x 2.97m (13' 10" x 9' 9")
Into bay window. Single panelled radiator. Currently open planned to bedroom 4 but wall can be rebuilt to create fourth bedroom.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.44m x 2.49m (8' 0" x 8' 2")
Double panelled radiator and built-in storage cupboard.
- Coloured suite. Tiled floor.
- Generous tarmac driveway to side with additional parking to the front, pathway around to the rear door abd a small pebbled flower bed to the front
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Ballycrochan Road turn onto Silverbirch Road and proceed towards the end of the road where number 100 is located on the right.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »