- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A well presented mid terrace family home enjoying a prestigious and convenient location and enjoying far reaching views over Belfast Lough
- Two separate reception rooms - both with feature fireplaces
- Kitchen with good range of built in high and low level shaker style units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite
- Large spacious front garden in lawn with flowerbeds and shrubs. private enclosed fenced rear garden with pedestrian access and ample private residents parking
- Affording easy access to both M5 and M2 motorways as well as Carrickfergus, bus stops and train station
- Double glazing in Upvc frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
ENTRANCE HALL: Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 12' 1" x 11' 6" (3.68m x 3.50m) Attractive tiled fireplace set in wood surround. Tiled hearth. Exposed timber floor. Glazed door with leaded light
DINING ROOM: 12' 6" x 10' 10" (3.80m x 3.30m) Solid oak strip flooring. Attractive slate tiled fireplace with slate hearth and set in solid oak surround. Beamed ceiling. Glazed door with leaded light.
KITCHEN: 11' 9" x 11' 9" (3.59m x 3.57m) Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of built in high and low level shaker style units. Formica work tops. Electrolux stainless steel oven and 4 ring hob unit. Stainless steel ducted cooker hood. Slate tiled floor. Part . UPVC double glazed back door. Under stair storage. Part tiled walls.
LANDING: Built in cupboard.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 1" x 8' 11" (3.68m x 2.72m) Exposed timber flooring. Far reaching sea views.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 10" x 8' 10" (3.31m x 2.68m) Exposed timber flooirng.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 1" x 6' 9" (2.76m x 2.06m) Exposed timber flooring. Far reaching sea views.
BATHROOM: White suite comprising tiled enclosed panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower . Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Ttiled floor and part tiled walls. Hotpress with copper cylinder tank and immersion heater.
Front garden in lawn with flowerbeds, shrubs and bounded by hedging.
Enclosed rear garden bounded by fencing. Privte residents parking area.Pedestrian access to side leading to Shore Road.
Boiler house with Oil fired central heating boiler - UPVC oil tank
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »