- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively spacious, extended semi-detached villa
- 3 double bedrooms plus nursery/study
- Master with ensuite shower room
- Living room open plan to dining room
- Superb open plan kitchen with integrated appliances incorporating sitting and dining areas
- Adjacent utility room
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Attached garage
- Off-street parking on driveway to front
- Fully enclosed, west-facing rear garden
- Natural gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Walking distance to both Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
- Easy access to City Centre via Glider Service, CS Lewis Square and Comber Greenway
Additional InformationFeaturing a cleverly designed double storey extension, this good-sized semi-detached villa is ideal for a range of purchasers including families wishing to avail of an excellent range of schooling.
Spread over two floors, the layout flows nicely with three double bedrooms plus an additional upstairs room that could be put to a variety of usages.
The spacious, open plan kitchen is large enough to incorporate both sitting and dining areas making it an ideal focal point for modern living.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original front door with glazed fan light.
- Solid oak flooring. Double doors with bevelled glass panels to:
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 6.91m x 2.84m (22' 8" x 9' 4")
(At widest points). Tiled fireplace and hearth with wood surround and timber mantel. Bay windows to front and rear. Solid wood flooring, cornice ceiling in dining area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.98m x 1.73m (6' 6" x 5' 8")
Single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, built-in shelving, work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer or additional fridge etc. Service door to garage.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO FAMILY ROOM AND CASUAL DINING:
- 6.48m x 4.19m (21' 3" x 13' 9")
Modern range of high and low level units plus matching island unit with single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Integrated dishwasher, four ring hob and underbench stainless steel oven, stainless steel canopy with extractor fan, fridge. Open plan to casual dining and sitting areas with French doors to garden. Solid oak flooring.
- BEDROOM (4)/NURSERY:
- 2.13m x 1.8m (7' 0" x 5' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 2.62m (10' 2" x 8' 7")
Picture rail. Views across to Strandtown primary school.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.62m (10' 8" x 8' 7")
- Access to roofspace. Built-in linen cupboard with radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over. Duravit wash hand basin and matching low flush wc. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.22m x 4.01m (13' 10" x 13' 2")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, wash hand basin, Duravit low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, feature glass bricks.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Double entrance gates leading to driveway with off-street parking for two vehicles.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 4.5m x 2.21m (14' 9" x 7' 3")
- FULLY ENCLOSED, WEST-FACING REAR GARDEN:
- Feature timber deck with gates to lawned area. Plants and flowering shrubs. Good degree of privacy. Outside lighting and tap.
From Templeton Robinson office in centre of Ballyhackamore, head towards City Centre on Upper Newtownards Road. Just after Marks and Spencers turn right at traffic lights and property is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
82nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »