- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Detached Property with Stylish Interior Decor
- Separate Lounge
- Bespoke, High Specification Kitchen with Integrated Appliances and Feature Electric Operated Wall Units, Open to Living and Dining Area Ideal for Entertaining
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Separate Utility Room
- Three Bedrooms, Master with En Suite Shower Room and Dressing Room (Can be Reverted to Original Bedroom 4)
- Luxurious Bathroom with Separate Shower Cubicle
- Roofspace with Potential to Convert Subject to Planning Permission
- Attached Garage and Private Driveway Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Intruder Alarm System
- Large Rear Garden with Open Outlook Over Rural Fields in Craigantlet
- NHBC Guarantee (6 Years Remaining)
- Convenient Location for Commuting to Belfast, Bangor and Ards and Close to an Excellent Range of Primary and Secondary Schools
Additional InformationThis immaculately presented home offers bright and spacious accommodation comprising a separate lounge and a contemporary, bespoke, luxury kitchen (not as standard) open to living and dining area with French doors opening to the garden. There is also a convenient utility/boot room and ground floor w.c.
Originally a four bedroom layout, the current owners have changed the fourth bedroom for use as an en suite dressing room in addition to a modern en suite shower room. The main bathroom with premium fixtures and fittings, reflects the quality throughout.
Recently constructed, this well designed detached home is ideally located within this sought after development. This property benefits from one of the largest sites in the development with a generous rear garden and stunning outlook over open fields.
Millreagh is a short commute to Belfast with excellent transport links to Newtownards, Bangor and Holywood and within close proximity to local amenities, schools, shops and restaurants in Dundonald. Ballyhackamore Village, with a wide range of restaurants and cafes, is also nearby.
- Covered entrance. Hardwood front door. Courtesy light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising; low flush w.c. Floating wash hand basin, tiled splashback. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan. Chrome low voltage spotlights.
- 4.37m x 3.73m (14' 4" x 12' 3")
Chrome low voltage spotlights.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 3.02m x 7.95m (9' 11" x 26' 1")
Bespoke, built in kitchen with excellent range of high and low level 'j-pull' handleless units. Electric opening high level units. Inset, stainless steel sink unit, chrome Franke mixer tap with instant boiling water. Composite stone work surfaces and splashback. Concealed lighting. Integrated four ring induction hob, stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated, high level double ovens. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer.
Open to living/dining room with uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
Chrome low voltage spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.7m x 2.79m (5' 7" x 9' 2")
Matching range of high and low level units. Inset, stainless steel Franke sink unit. Composite stone work surface. High level storage cupboard with power supply for cordless vacuum. Concealed Vokera gas fired boiler. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan. Access to attached garage.
- Built in hotpress with Warmflow pressurised water cylinder, shelving. Hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.25m x 3.76m (10' 8" x 12' 4")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising; low flush w.c. Wash hand basin, chrome mixer tap. Built in corner shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic 'rainfall' shower, tiled splash back. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- DRESSING ROOM/BEDROOM (4):
- 2.64m x 1.7m (8' 8" x 5' 7")
Currently used as en suite dressing room but could be reverted back to original bedroom 4 layout.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.02m x 2.72m (9' 11" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.01m x 2.67m (6' 7" x 8' 9")
- White suite comprising; low flush w.c. Floating wash stand with circular sink unit, chrome mixer tap, feature tiled splashback. Panelled bath with centrally located chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback. Built in corner shower unit, chrome thermostatic 'rainfall' shower with additional shower attachment, tiled splashback.Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Accessed via hatch.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.45m x 3.28m (21' 2" x 10' 9")
Roller shutter door. Light and power. Utility area with storage cupboards, laminate work surface, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer. Hatch to floored roofspace. Access door to rear garden.
- Front garden with lawned area and flower bed. Brick paviour driveway to garage.
Large, enclosed rear garden laid in lawn. Paved patio area. Outside lights. Water tap. Open outlook to fields beyond.
From Dundonald village continue along the Upper Newtownards Road. Turn left into Carrowreagh Road and right into Millreagh. Continue to the roundabout and turn left and left again ntto Millreagh Green. Turn right into Millreagh Avenue and No. 100 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »