- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Mid Terrace Property in an Extremely Convenient and Popular Location
- Spacious Lounge Open Plan to Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Area
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite and Additional Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Well Presented Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Extremely Convenient to Many Local Amenities Including Shops and Public Transport
- Ideal for Investors or Owner Occupiers
Additional InformationThis attractive mid terrace property is located in an extremely popular location just off Woodstock Road.
The property is extremely well presented by the current owner and offers well proportioned accommodation which benefits from a spacious lounge open plan to dining room, kitchen with breakfast area, 3 bedrooms and a modern bathroom. In addition the property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
Situated in an extremely convenient location, close to a range of amenities this fine property offers exceptional value for money.
- Front door to
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LOUNGE WITH OPEN ARCH TO DINING ROOM
- 7.32m x 3.m (24' 0" x 9' 10")
(at widest points overall) Wood flooring, Bay window
- White suite comprising low flush wc and wash hand basin
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.71m x 2.39m (12' 2" x 7' 10")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for cooker, gas fired boiler, access to rear
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 3.2m (13' 7" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.54m (10' 7" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.11m x 3.23m (13' 6" x 10' 7")
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, fully tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, velux window
- Front forecourt and enclosed rear yard
Coming out of Belfast on Woodstock Road, Killowen Street is on the right hand side
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »