100 Dunlady Manor, Dundonald, Belfast BT16 1YR
3 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Family Home in Quiet Residential Location
- Three Well-Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen with Dining Area
- Generous Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Contemporary Tiled Family Bathroom
- Ground Floor WC
- Cavity Wall Insulation / 20" Attic Insulation
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Fully Double Glazed
- Fully Enclosed, South Facing Rear Patio Garden
- Long Driveway Leading to Detached Garage
Additional InformationThis spacious, three bedroom detached home is situated in the quiet Dunlady development in Dundonald, within close proximity to local schools, shops and amenities. Owner occupied from new by the present vendor since 1992, this property has been carefully cared for and has recently undergone major refurbishment leaving little for a purchaser to do but move in.
The accommodation comprises three, well-proportioned, double bedrooms, modern kitchen with range of integrated appliances and plenty of space for dining, generously sized lounge with feature fireplace and a newly installed family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. Externally, a south facing rear patio garden and driveway with plentiful parking leading to detached garage completes what is a great family home.
- uPVC front door with leaded glass panels to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Solid wood inner door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood floors. Storage cupboard under stairs.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps.
- 5.18m x 4.39m (17' 0" x 14' 5")
Laminate wooden floor, fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden surround, electric fire inset. (Fireplace is open behind). Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose. Dado rail, feature wall lights.
- 6.48m x 2.59m (21' 3" x 8' 6")
Range of high and low level gloss cream units. Integrated fridge/freezer, integrated Indesit dual oven, integrated Indesit hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback. Breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, dado rail. Sliding PVC patio doors to rear.
- Hotpress with towel rack.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 2.59m (8' 10" x 8' 6")
Laminate wooden floors, excellent views.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 2.59m (12' 9" x 8' 6")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.78m (13' 5" x 12' 5")
Laminate wooden floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, ceiling rose. Built-in robe with mirrored doors.
- LARGE FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, heated towel rail, extractor fan. Waterproof laminate floor, fully tiled walls. Storage cupboard.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- In lawn, paving and shrubs. Asphalt driveway with parking for up to 4 cars.
- FULLY ENCLOSED REAR YARD:
- South facing paved patio sitting area. Storage shed. Outside light, outside tap.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.69m x 3.58m (18' 8" x 11' 9")
Power and light.
Travelling uphill on Dunlady Road, turn left into Dunlady Manor. Number 100 is in the first cul-de-sac on the left hand side.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »