- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Detached Property In A Popular Residential Setting
- Three Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Large Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Open Plan Living / Dining Area
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite And Additional WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- New Insulation Recently Installed
- Off Street Parking And Detached Garage
- Front, Side & Rear Gardens
- Within Walking Distance Of The Comber Greenway, Stormont Buildings & Public Transport Links
- Convenient To Excellent Local Primary & Post Primary Schools, Ballyhackamore Village & Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented detached property is found in one of East Belfast's most popular suburbs which is convenient to Belfast City Centre, Ballyhackamore and Stormont Buildings and Grounds.
The property layout comprises an entrance porch, welcoming entrance hall, large living room with feature fireplace, a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and open living / dining area. On the first floor, there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a contemporary white bathroom suite as well as an additional WC.
Outside, the property has front, side and rear gardens along with a detached garage.
Potential purchasers will be delighted in noting that Barnetts Road is close to such a wide range of parks and recreational amenities as well as Belfast City Airport and the Outer Ring. Early viewing is advised.
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door with glazed inset.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.89m (15' 9" x 12' 9")
Solid wooden floor. Attractive feature fireplace with open fire and tiled hearth.
- 5.38m x 2.36m (17' 8" x 7' 9")
1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher. 4 ring hob with under oven and extractor fan over. Ceramic tiled floor. Open to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.86m (12' 9" x 12' 8")
Solid wooden floor. Double glazed front door to rear.
- Access to floored roof space with light, via pull down ladder. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 3.89m (12' 9" x 12' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.91m x 3.78m (12' 10" x 12' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.36m (9' 2" x 7' 9")
- SEPARATE WC:
- Push button WC. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising of panel bath with mixer tap and shower fitment. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Push button WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Access to linen cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Gardens to front, side and rear. Detached garage. Off street parking.
Barnetts Road runs off the Kings Road, Belfast.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »