- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Heating
- Garage + Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented semi detached villa which is located close to Glengormley town centre which offers easy access to all local amenities and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking there first home.
The accommodation comprise entrance hall, lounge, dining room with PVC double glazed double doors to rear and open to a modern white high gloss fitted kitchen with built in stainless steel oven and hob. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include oil fired heating and PVC double glazing.
Outside there is a part shared tarmac driveway leading to your parking space and garage and gardens to both front and rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, under stairs storage
- LOUNGE 4.01m x 3.18m AT WIDEST (13'2" x 10'5" AT WIDEST)
- DINING ROOM 3.35m x 3.18m (11'0" x 10'5")
- Hotpress. Radiator. PVC double glazed doors to rear. Open to kitchen.
- Modern range of White high gloss high and low level units, beech effect worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, under fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate tile effect flooring
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.30m x 2.79m (10'10" x 9'2")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m x 2.79m (11'0" x 9'2")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM 3 1.93m x 1.80m (6'4" x 5'11")
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower bath, Mira electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully PVC panelled walls, wood laminate tile effect flooring, chrome heated towel radiator
- Part shared tarmac driveway leading to your own parking area and garage with up and over door.
Garden to front in lawn with shrub beds
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Boiler house and PVC oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »