- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 4 Bedroom 4 Reception Detached Countryside Residence
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows, Doors, Fascia & Guttering
- Solid Mahagony Doors, Skirtings & Architraves (Internal)
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Ideal Family Home
- Spacious Site with Natural Black Stone Barn
- Stunning Rural Views
- Close to Coleraine Town Centre and all other Coastal Attractions
- EPC Rating F34
- Set on a mature and generous site of approximately 0.5 acres this stunning countryside residence enjoys breathtaking panoramic views in all directions, yet remains only a few miles from Coleraine town centre. It is also convenient to primary, secondary & grammar schools, shops and all other local amenities.
The property is also easily accessible to all coastal attractions and north coast towns, and world re-nound golf courses.
The property presents a light and bright feel throughout featuring 2 reception rooms, formal dining room, kitchen, 4 bedrooms 1 with en-suite, study & family bathroom. There is a large Natural Black Stone Barn which could be used for a variety of uses.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to purchase a unique family home and only upon internal viewing will you appreciate what this house has to offer both internally & externally.
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- With walnut solid wooden flooring, telephone point, coved ceiling, centre rose, walk in storage cupboard, cloaks comprising wc, wash hand basin, half tiled walls, under stairs storage, walnut solid wood flooring.
- Lounge 5.33m x 4.78m (17'6 x 15'8)
- Mahogany surround fireplace with marble inset and hearth, gas inset, coved ceiling, centre rose, points for wall lights, TV point.
- Family Room 4.29m x 3.68m (14'1 x 12'1)
- Feature surround cast iron fireplace with gas inset and tiled hearth, TV point.
- Dining Room 4.01m x 3.96m (13'2 x 13'0)
- With coved ceiling.
- Kitchen/Dining 6.45m x 3.25m (21'2 x 10'8)
- Fully fitted with extensive range of eye and low level real wood units, glass display cabinets, one and a half bowl sink unit, half tiled walls, integrated electric hob, extractor fan, eye level double oven, integrated fridge, integrated deep fat fryer, integrated dishwasher, feature beam ceiling, tiled floor, telephone point.
- Rear Porch
- With tiled floor, cloaks comprising wc, wash hand basin, half tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Utility Room 2.97m x 2.46m (9'9 x 8'1)
- With low level units, stainless steel sink unit, half tiled around worktops, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, access to roofspace.
- First Floor Landing
- Spacious landing with hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 4.88m x 4.65m to widest points (16'0 x 15'3 to wid
- With built in storage cupboards, telephone point, wood beam ceiling. En-suite comprising fully tiled walk in mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity units and storage, bidet, storage cupboard, half tiled walls, extractor fan, eyeball lighting.
- Bedroom 2 3.96m x 3.20m (13'0 x 10'6)
- Bedroom 3 4.27m x 3.68m (14'0 x 12'1)
- With built in wardrobes, feature wooden beam.
- Bedroom 4 3.91m x 3.28m to widest points (12'10 x 10'9 to wi
- With built in wardrobes.
- Study 2.79m x 2.54m (9'2 x 8'4)
- With telephone point, storage into eaves, feature wooden beam.
- Bathroom 3.20m x 2.26m (10'6 x 7'5)
- With suite comprising fully tiled walk in mains shower cubicle, bath, wc, bidet, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, eyeball lighting.
- Garage 8.92m x 4.67m (29'3 x 15'4)
- With electric roller door, power, light and mezzanine storage.
- Store Room 5.33m x 4.70m (17'6 x 15'5)
- With strip lighting, power points, stairs leading to:-
- Attic Room 5.69m x 4.72m (18'8 x 15'6)
- With strip lighting, power points.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- The pillared entrance leads onto a sweeping tree lined asphalt driveway leading to a large parking area. The manicured gardens to the front and side are laid in lawn surrounded by an array of mature plants, trees and shrubs.
A rustic brick pillared opening leads to a spacious paviour brick parking area to the rear with paved patio area surrounded by mature hedging and stunning views overlooking the surrounding countryside.
A secluded garden to the side is laid in lawn bordered by mature trees and hedging.
External power points, outside lights, Outside tap & Wash bay.
Large Natural Black Stone Barn: 29’3 x 15’4 With electric roller door, power, light & mezzanine storage.
Store Room: 17’6 x 15’5 With strip lighting, power points & stairs leading to:
Attic Room: 18’8 x 15’6 With strip lighting & power points
Note: Inspection, pictures and measurements were taken prior to current government restrictions.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »