- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Maintained Semi-Detached Home In a Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Modern Kitchen With Dining Area And Double Doors To Garden
- Bright And Spacious Living Room With Open Fireplace
- Gas Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom With Bath And Shower Enclosure
- Landscaped Gardens To Front And Rear With Off Street Parking And Detached Garage
- Fantastic Residential Location In A Popular Area of Newtownards
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in a popular residential area of Newtownards, this three bedroom semi-detached home will appeal to a variety of buyers, due to its finish, size and location. Well maintained by the current owners and finished to a high standard throughout, this lovely property benefits from landscaped gardens to the front and rear, detached garage and spacious accommodation. We recommend early viewing for this modern, family home in a great location.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Wood laminate flooring, period style radiator and glazed door to living room.
- Living Room 19' x 13' (5.79m x 3.96m)
- Wood laminate flooring, cornicing, open fireplace with marble hearth, cast iron inset, wooden surround and mantle.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 18'1 x 10' (5.51m x 3.05m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, single drainer one and a quarter sink unit with mixer taps, space for range cooker, built in extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, feature glazed units with wine rack, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, cornicing, space for dining area and double doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace, linen cupboard with gas fired boiler, recessed spotlighting and cornicing.
- Bedroom 1 13'1 x 8'1 (3.99m x 2.46m)
- Bedroom 2 9'1 x 8'1 (2.77m x 2.46m)
- Bedroom 3 10' x 8' (3.05m x 2.44m)
- Velux type window.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, corner shower enclosure with overhead Mira shower, glazed shower door, low flush wc, vanity unit with mixer taps, feature light mirror, period style radiator, fully tiled walls, tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
- Front - Tarmac driveway for two cars, area in lawn and bedding areas.
Rear - Fully enclosed with paved seating area with brick border, area in artificial grass, area in lawn with mature plants and shrubs and outside light.
- Detached Garage
- Plumbed for washing machine, power and light, up and over door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »