- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful Victorian Red Brick Semi - Detached Home
- Six Double Bedrooms
- Lounge, Dining Room & Family Room
- Spacious Kitchen With Open Plan Living Area
- Luxury Bathroom and Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Sliding Sash Windows
- Private Garden To Rear, Large Driveway
- An Ideal Family Home
Designed in 1895 by Samuel Stevenson, this Victorian red brick semi-detached family home with beautiful period features throughout offers spacious accommodation over three floors. This impressive property extends to approx 3618 sq feet, ideal for the growing family. The accommodation comprises on the ground floor, dining room, lounge, spacious kitchen open plan to living area, utility & shower room. On the first and second floors, there are 6 bedrooms and newly installed bathroom suite. Gas fired central heating and sliding sash windows are in place. The exterior of the property benefits from a large tarmac driveway providing ample off street parking, private garden to rear in lawn with paved patio and front garden in lawn. Located in one of South Belfast's most sought after residential addresses, many cultural and social amenities are within walking distance including the Lisburn Road, leading schools, excellent transport networks & Queens University.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood front door, original tiled flooring.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Solid wood floor.
- DINING ROOM 5.73 x 4.08 (18'10" x 13'5")
- Feature bay window. Solid wood floor. Original fireplace with mahogany surround. Cornice ceiling.
- LOUNGE 5.14 x 4.9 (16'10" x 16'1")
- Solid wood floor. Original fireplace with mahogany surround. Cornice ceiling. Double doors to kitchen & living area.
- KITCHEN 8.53 x 4.53 (28'0" x 14'10")
- Range of low level units, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel extractor fan, velux windows, ceramic tiled floor.
- OPEN PLAN
- LIVING AREA
- Ceramic tiled floor. Storage off.
- Range of units, plumbed for washing machine, Belfast style sink.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.2 x 4.1 (13'9" x 13'5")
- Ceramic tiled floor, velux windows.
- Low flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled walk in shower, chrome mounted towel heater.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 5.8 x 4.01 (19'0" x 13'2")
- Feature bay window. Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM TWO 5.07 x 4.2 (16'8" x 13'9")
- Solid wood floor. Original fireplace.
- BEDROOM THREE 6.12 x 3.06 (20'1" x 10'0")
- Solid wood floor. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Contemporary white suite comprising low flush W.C, free standing bath, walk in shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush W.C.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM FOUR 5.9 x 3.9 (19'4" x 12'10")
- Original fireplace. Solid wood floor.
- BEDROOM FIVE 4.13 x 3.47 (13'7" x 11'5")
- Storage into eaves.
- BEDROOM SIX 4.9 x 3.3 (16'1" x 10'10")
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Solid wood floor.
- Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area. Front garden in lawn. Excellent tarmac driveway providing ample off street parking.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »