- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fabulous Country Home In Beautiful Rural Setting With Land Extending To c. 13 Acres
- Mature Landscaped Gardens, Two rear Barns with 7no. Stables and Tack Room
- One barn with residential accommodation over
- Sand School with Adjacent Paddocks
- Bespoke Property Constructed Approximately 25 Years Ago To A High Specification
- Impressive Reception Hall with Cloakroom off
- Light and Bright Main Lounge with Dual Aspect and Feature Fireplace
- Formal Dining Room with Feature Fireplace
- Country Kitchen with Range of High End Integrated Appliances and Oil Fired Aga
- Open to Living & Sunroom Areas
- Separate Utility Room
- Master Bedroom Suite with Walk in Wardrobe and Recently Upgraded Ensuite Bathroom
- Four further Double Bedrooms (one with ensuites)
- Separate Study/Fifth Bedroom
- Exquisite Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Approximately 1.5 Miles From Hillsborough and the A1 Road connections, giving access to Belfast, Lisburn, Newry And Dublin
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present this fantastic country property to the market, set in the rolling countryside just minutes' drive from the historic village of Hillsborough.
Built by its current owners to an exacting specification, this beautiful family home offers flexible living accommodation across split levels with panoramic views to open countryside.
Presenting up to 5 double bedrooms (two ensuites) and 3 main reception spaces it is sure to appeal to many, especially those with Equestrian pursuits.
Set in approximately 13 acres, combining the benefits of countryside rural life and offering superb panoramic views of the surrounding landscape whilst enjoying this tranquil location a short commuting distance from Hillsborough, Lisburn and Belfast.
Surrounded by well-presented gardens with shelter patio/BBQ area and a delightful flower garden to the rear. In addition there are two yard areas adjacent to two large barns which include stabling, tack room and a small self-contained apartment area, which may be adaptable (subject to the necessary consents) for an office or small business.
A rare opportunity to purchase a delightful family home and small holding in a quiet yet convenient location, which can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection, viewing is highly recommended.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid beech strip floor, feature mahogany fireplace with marble hearth, cloakroom off, feature mahogany staircase and panelling.
- 4.7m x 7.1m (15' 5" x 23' 4")
1/2 glazed door though to lounge, steps down, feature cast iron fireplace with open fire and slate hearth, feature bay window, cornicing, spotlights.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.4m x 4.5m (14' 5" x 14' 9")
Solid antique pine floor, feature cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, dual aspect, cornicing, spotlights.
- KITCHEN LEADING TO FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.51m (13' 6" x 11' 6")
Polished ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units, including centre island, granite worktops, 3 door oil fired Aga with feature brick surround, integrated dishwasher and microwave, integrated fridge freezer, ceramic tiled splash backs, 1 1/2 bowl Franke sink, spot lights and feature beams, steps down to family room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- Wood burning stove, feature timber beams, slate hearth, arch through to sunroom,
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.3m x 3.51m (10' 10" x 11' 6")
uPVC style single door to rear patio, twin velux.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of high and low level units, stainless steel side draining sink, space for washing machine and tumble drier, ceramic tiled splash backs, stable style door to rear.
- 3.4m x 3.m (11' 2" x 9' 10")
Spot lights, integrated desk and storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.m x 3.61m (9' 10" x 11' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 1/2 panelled walls, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, Nura electric shower.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.61m (11' 6" x 11' 10")
Build in slide robes and wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 3.61m (11' 6" x 11' 10")
Built in slide robes and wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (4)/PLAYROOM:
- 3.51m x 3.61m (11' 6" x 11' 10")
Currenlty used as a games/tv room.
- MASTER SUITE:
- 7.11m x 5.99m (23' 4" x 19' 8")
Walk in wardrobe through to dressing room with integrated slide robes and dresser.
- Ceramic tiled floor, floor to ceiling tiling, low flush wc, twin vanity sink unit, Jacuzzi bath, Drench shower, chrome heated towel rail, electric under floor heating.
- MAIN BATHROOM:
- Low flush wc, b'day, vanity sink unit, panelled bath, separate fully tiled shower cubicle, spots and extractor fan.
- Accessed via its own private gated avenue, tarmac driveway leads up to a brick pavioured driveway with parking for multiple vehicles. This also sweeps around to the rear to provide access to the rear Barn/Stables and Sand School. The main barn provides a number of enclosed stables, tack room and also a small self-contained apartment.
Set within mature gardens with specimen trees, feature outdoor lighting and flood lighting, mature shrub beds and sheltered rear patio areas which boast panoramic views out across the c.13 acres of agricultural lands included within the sale.
When leaving Hillsborough along the Ballynahinch Road towards Annahilt. Windmill Road is on the left hand side and no.10's entrance is located on the right hand side before the Beattie's road junction.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »