- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Imaculately Presented Townhouse
- Open Plan Kitchen / Living & Dining Area
- Refurbished Kitchen with Newly Fitted Doors & Granite Work Surfaces
- Twin Aspect to Living Area with Double Doors to Front & Rear
- Two Bedrooms
- Bathroom Comprising White Suite
- Cloakroom with WC
- Rear Garden with Decking & Lawned Area, Perfect for Outdoor Entertaining
- Oak Effect uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Gas Fired Central Heating
- Resident & Visitor Parking
- Small Development Located just off the Outer Ring
- Excellent Local Amenities with Forestside Shopping Centre, Newtownbreda 24Hr Tesco and a Range of Shops at the Bottom of the Ballygowan Road
- Approximately Ten Minutes' Drive to Belfast City Centre and Direct Access to Main Arterial Routes
- Within the Catchment Area of a Range of the Province's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationWillowbank Manor is a small development situated off the Upper Knockbreda Road at Beechgrove Avenue. No 10 is a beautifully presented townhouse which really leaves nothing for a prosepctive purchaser to do, other than move in.
The townhouse has an attractive stone exterior and the external appeal of this property is matched interanlly. There is a bright open plan living / kitchen area which has direct access to the rear garden and front patio. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. Additionally on the ground floor there is a cloakroom with WC. The property also benefits from Gas Fired Central heating and Oak effect uPVC double glazed windows.
Externally there is a rear garden in decking and lawn, there is a further small patio area at the front, which is directly accessed from the living area.
Close at hand is a range of local amenities and excellent range of both primary and secondary schools whilst boasting ease of access for the city commuter.
With so many quality attributes we feel this property will create instant interest and we recommend your earliest viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Communal entrance hall to front door
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Reception hall with laminate wood effect floor.
- Cloakroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, laminate wood effect floor.
- LIVING / KITCHEN DINING ROOM
- 6.12m x 5.66m (20' 1" x 18' 7")
(At Widest Points) Laminate wood effect flooring to living & dining area, kitchen with range of high and low level units, under hung sink with mixer taps, granite work surfaces with integrated drainer, plumbed for washing machine, under oven, four ring ceramic hob, space for fridge freezer, tiled flooring to kitchen. Feature radiator. Double door to garden & souble doors to front patio area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 2.77m (12' 5" x 9' 1")
Views to Belfast.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 2.79m (12' 4" x 9' 2")
Aspect to rear over garden.
- Storeage cupboard & access hatch to roofspace.
- Comprising of white suite with low flush WC, vanity basin with mixer taps and storeage below, panelled bath with telephone shower above, part tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Rear garden with decking and lawn.
Front patio area overlooking communal parking.
Resident & visitor parking.
- MANAGEMENT FEES
Travelling along the Knock Dual Carriageway in the direction of Forestside, turn left into Beechgrove Drive and first left into Beechgrove Avenue, Willowbank Manor is on your left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »