- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive End Terrace Townhouse
- High Specification & Turnkey Finish Throughout
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances Open Plan To Dining Area With uPVC Door Leading Outside
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Ground Floor WC
- Luxury Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Communal Car Parking & Visitor Parking
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawn
- Host Of Amenities Close By Including Lisburn City Centre Only Minutes' Away
- Walking Distance To Derriaghy Train Station
- Offering That Much More & Ideal For A Wide Range Of Buyers
Additional InformationThis superb end-terrace townhouse occupies an excellent situation within this sought after development in Willow Park. It offers residents the opportunity to live in an attractive suburban area, nestled off the Kingsway A1 road, and located close to Dunmurry's town centre. The area has a rich variety of amenities and entertainment in close proximity, as well as easy access to the Lisburn Road and Belfast City Centre.
The property offers spacious accommodation and it has been finished to a high standard throughout. This is enhanced by the many fine features both internally and externally with the property overall being ideally suited for modern day living.
This property really has to be viewed to appreciate all it has to offer.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.1m x 3.8m (16' 9" x 12' 6")
Electric 'Dimplex' fire.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 4.91m x 2.84m (16' 1" x 9' 4")
Range of high and low level units. Partially tiled walls. Integrated fridge/freezer. 4 ring ceramic hob with electric oven underneath, and stainless steel extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed door leading to outside.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Storage cupboard with 'Ideal' gas boiler.
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 3.9m x 2.61m (12' 10" x 8' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.9m x 2.63m (12' 10" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.18m x 2.17m (7' 2" x 7' 1")
- Bath with partially tiled walls and shower above. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Velux window. Extractor fan.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Communal resident and visitor parking spaces. Enclosed rear garden bordered by fencing and garden in lawn. Outside light and tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »