- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi Detached
- 3 Beds Master Ensuite
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Kitchen / Dining
- Downstairs WC
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas
- Driveway & Gardens To Front & Rear
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this superbly appointed semi detached villa which is located in a very popular development just off the Doagh Road, Ballyclare and will ideally suit a variety of purchaser.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with tiled floor, furnished cloakroom, lounge, kitchen / diner with range of units and built in appliances and a utility room with pvc back door.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, master ensuite and a separate family bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn, stoned driveway to side and an enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended!!
- ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite front door, radiator, under stairs storage, tiled floor.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator, tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 15'8"X10'" (4.78m X 3.05m)
- Feature wall mounted gas fire, wood laminate floor, radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINER 16'11" AT WIDEST X16'6" (5.16m AT WIDEST X 5.03m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven, 4 ring gas hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge & freezer, integrated dishwasher, radiator, tiled floor, PVC double doors to garden.
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for tumble dryer, gas boiler, PVC back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress, access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM 12'10"X9'8" (3.91m X 2.95m)
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, radiator, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 15'8" X 9'0" (4.78m X 2.74m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'1X7'0 (3.38m X 2.13m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Stoned driveway to side.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn and mature shrubs with paved patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »