- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive, End-Townhouse in Cul-de-sac Location
- Built 2014 / Still under NHBC 10 Year Guarantee
- Three Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Kitchen, Open to Living/Dining and Door to Rear
- Separate Living Room to Front
- Downstairs W.C. / Cloaks Area
- Family Bathroom Suite with Separate Shower Cubicle
- GFCH / Solar Panels for Solar Water Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Enclosed South-Facing Rear Garden with Patio Area
- Driveway Parking for Two Vehicles
- Minutes Walk to Sydenham Train Station
- Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages Close By
- Within Catchement for Leading Primary & Secondary Schools
- Finished to a High Quailty Throughout
- Chain Free Purchase
Additional InformationConstructed in 2014 to a very high specification, this immaculately presented townhouse will appeal to those seeking a high-quality home with very low maintenance.
The property comprises living room to front along with a modern kitchen, open to living/dining area with daylight flooding through giving the south-facing aspect. Three bedrooms, master with ensuite and a family bathroom room occupy the first floor. Of particular note is the large south-facing fantastic rear garden with additional patio area.
With the most popular Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages within walking distance, excellent road, rail and air transport links near at hand and a host of local amenities such as shops, schools and recreational facilities, this attractive property has everything to offer.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this superb, immaculate home has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door with glazed inset and side panel.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 2.9m (12' 10" x 9' 6")
Laminate wooden floor.
- OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING:
- 5.06m x 4.41m (16' 7" x 14' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Bevelled tiled splashback. Plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher. Space for oven, stainless steel extractor hood. Space for fridge/freezer. Recessed low voltage spotlights. Fully-tiled floor. uPVC glazed door to rear.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled splashback, tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress storage cupboard with shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.62m x 2.9m (11' 11" x 9' 6")
Outlook to rear. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashback. Corner glazed shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Part-tiled walls. Tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.82m x 2.9m (12' 6" x 9' 6")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 2.38m (9' 1" x 7' 10")
- Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled splashback. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Tiled floor. Part-tiled walls. Enclosed separate shower cubicle wih thermostatic shower. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Driveway parking for two cars to front. Access to side and additional bike store/shed.
- Enclosed south-facing rear garden laid in lawn with surrounding mature flowerbeds and fencing. Additional paved patio area ideal for summer entertaining. Outside light and tap. Access to side.
Travelling along Victoria Road towards Inverary Drive, Victoria Close is on the right hand side. Number 10 is located at the back of the development.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
55th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »