- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility Room, Separate W.C
- FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION: 5 Bedroom, Main Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating. PVC Double Glazing to the rear. Sash windows to the front of the property.
- Gardens to the front, side and rear with a variety of planting, shrubs and trees.
- Yard with a range of sheds and outbuildings to the side with approximately 1 acre of grassland to the rear with the benefit of an additional Paddock area opposite main dwelling.
- Carpets and blinds included within sale.
- GUIDE PRICE: Dwelling House, yard, outbuildings and paddock - Offers Over £240,000
- BUILDING SITE: Extending to approximately 0.30 .acres. Full Planning Permission has been granted in April 2016 (Planning Reference P/2014/0481/F) dwelling house extends to approx. 1800 sq ft. - Offers Over £47,500
Additional InformationEvery now and then we have pleasure in marketing a home which is unique and extra special, and this is one such home. This most handsome Grade B2 Detached Residence occupying an extensive mature site on approximately 3 acres in a highly regarded and sought after residential area in Poyntzpass. 'Laurel Hill' was constructed around 1867 and has been extended in more recent years . The accommodation offers magnificent family accommodation. On the entrance level there is a bright and airy entrance hall with original staircase and coving, 2 reception rooms (both with multipurpose stoves), kitchen/dining area with integrated appliances and Francobelge solid fuel stove servicing hot water system and radiators, utility room plumbed for white goods and separate W.C., First floor accommodation comprises of 5 bedrooms and main bathroom with white sanitary ware.
Externally the property benefits from 2 yards with a range of outbuildings and workshop and an additional field to the rear of the Dwelling House. Opposite the Dwelling House there is also a paddock area which would be suitable for a variety of uses. Additionally, there is a Building Site with Full Planning Permission granted in April 2016 extending to approx.1800 sq ft on 0.30 acres. (Planning Reference- P/2014/0481/F).
From the moment one enters the gracious reception hall it is apparent the degree of excellence the property has to offer. This property has been well maintained by its current owners for the past 11years that they have lived there but retaining all the character and charm in a property of this long period. It is simply one of the most impressive properties to come on the market in the Poytzpass area in recent years and we believe it will appeal to the most discerning of purchasers.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cathedral style tiled flooring. Original arch coving. Ceiling coving and rose. Carpet on stairs.
- 4.8m x 4.8m (15' 9" x 15' 9")
Front Elevation. Feature fireplace with multipurpose stove and tiled hearth. Ceiling coving and rose. Oak wooden flooring. T.V point.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.1m x 4.7m (13' 5" x 15' 5")
Front Elevation. Feature fire surround with multipurpose stove. Wooden flooring. T.V point.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- 4.7m x 3.5m (15' 5" x 11' 6")
Rear Elevation. Oak fitted upper and lower level units with stainless steel sink. Francobelge solid fuel stove servicing hot water system and radiators. Candy electric oven and 4 ring gas hob. Feature stone wall. Double doors to Utility Room. Tiled floor. Partial wall tiling.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.2m x 4.4m (7' 3" x 14' 5")
Rear Elevation. Range of high and low level units single drainer stainless steel sink and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier. Integrated fridge. 2 No Velux windows. Telephone point. Separate W.C
- SEPARATE WC:
- 1.3m x 0.9m (4' 3" x 2' 11")
Rear Elevation. White suite consisting of W.C., wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- 2.2m x 3.4m (7' 3" x 11' 2")
Rear Elevation. White suite consisting of W.C, wash hand basin and cast iron roll top bath. Separate fully tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower. Fitted mirror. Hot press. Tiled floor. Partial wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.3m x 5.4m (7' 7" x 17' 9")
Rear Elevation. Built in wardrobe. Carpet flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.9m x 2.2m (16' 1" x 7' 3")
Middle Elevation. Carpet flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.9m x 2.4m (16' 1" x 7' 10")
Front Elevation. Carpet flooring. Feature original fireplace.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.2m x 2.3m (10' 6" x 7' 7")
Front Elevation. Carpet flooring.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.3m x 2.3m (14' 1" x 7' 7")
Rear Elevation. Carpet flooring.
From the Fiveways roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on A28 for 2.4 miles and turn left onto Lissummon Road. Travel 1.7 miles and the property is located on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
39th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »