10 Tudor Abbey, Newtownards BT23 8YS
3 Bed Detached house For Sale
- Beautifully presented and maintained detached chalet bungalow
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Spacious living room with feature fireplace
- Two further reception rooms (could be additional bedrooms)
- Kitchen with a range of modern units
- Three double bedrooms
- First floor bathroom with luxury white suite
- Ground floor bathroom with luxury white suite
- Utility room
- Beautifully manicured gardens to front and rear
- Detached garage
- Tarmac driveway for 2-3 cars
- Superb location within walking distance of the town centre
- Excellent range of amenities and schooling options
Additional InformationA beautifully presented and maintained detached chalet bungalow, with flexible accommodation in a quiet cul-de-sac location.
The property has a thoughtful and flexible layout with an abundance of natural light throughout. Currently utilised as three reception rooms plus a conservatory on the ground floor with three bedrooms (two on the first floor). There are beautifully appointed bathrooms on both floors with luxury white suites and a useful utility room on the ground floor. A good sized kitchen with casual dining space and an excellent range of units completes the internal accommodation.
Externally the property has been beautifully maintained with gardens to the front and enclosed to the rear with patio areas and well stocked flower beds. A tarmac driveway offers parking for 2 to 3 cars and a detached garage provides additional storage. Located within a short walk of Newtownards Town Centre there is an abundance of facilities and amenities nearby and an excellent range of schooling options.
- uPVC front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.93m x 3.84m (16' 2" x 12' 7")
Sandstone fireplace with wood surround.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.81m x 2.92m (12' 6" x 9' 7")
- 3.81m x 3.2m (12' 6" x 10' 6")
Range of high and low level units, wood effect work surfaces, inset 1.5 bowl single drainer ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, housing for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.23m x 2.74m (10' 7" x 9' 0")
Wood block floor, double doors to:
- 3.25m x 2.92m (10' 8" x 9' 7")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.27m x 3.35m (14' 0" x 11' 0")
Excellent range of built in furniture.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury white suite comprising: Low flush WC, vanity unit with twin Duravit sinks and mixer taps, fully tiled double shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, recessed low voltage spotlighting, chrome heated towel rail.
- Walk in closet.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.94m x 3.35m (19' 6" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.94m x 3.71m (19' 6" x 12' 2")
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, vanity unit with mixer taps, panelled bath with mixer taps, and independent electric shower unit, shower screen door, tiled splashback, laminate wood floor.
- Front garden in lawn with tarmac driveway for 2-3 cars, pebbled flowerbeds and brick pavior paths.
- Large paved patio. Outside light, outside tap.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.49m x 3.1m (18' 0" x 10' 2")
Up and over door, light and power.
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »