- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended semi detached home
- 4 bedrooms (1 on ground floor with ensuite)
- Lounge/dining room
- Sun room
- Modern fully tiled bathroom
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front and rear with concrete driveway
Additional InformationLocated in the popular Scrabo Estate area of Newtownards, close to Ards Shopping Centre and major commuter routes to Belfast, this semi detached home offers some unique features and versatile accommodation.
The original property offers 3 first floor bedrooms and a modern fully tiled bathroom, a ground floor kitchen and a lounge with dining area. It benefits from an attractive sun room with patio doors to the rear garden whilst in more recent times it has had a double bedroom extension with ensuite shower room added to the rear of the property. This would be ideal for a semi independent son/daughter or parent perhaps. Despite these additions the property continues to enjoy a good garden with lawn and paved patio areas and a concrete driveway to the front with gated area. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias, oil fired central heating and has been substantially re-rendered externally.
Internally viewing is essential to fully appreciate this unique home and can be arranged by prior appointment with the agent.
- Access to under stair storage.
- 4.27m x 3.58m (14' 0" x 11' 9")
Feature electricfire with marble hearth. Double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.57m x 3.58m (8' 5" x 11' 9")
Double panelled radiator.
- 4.7m x 2.77m (15' 5" x 9' 1")
Range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Oven and hob with extractor fan. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Tiled walls.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.38m (12' 4" x 11' 1")
Double panelled radiator (x2), T.V point and recessed spotlights.
- REAR PORCH:
- 1.93m x 1.73m (6' 4" x 5' 8")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.45m x 3.43m (21' 2" x 11' 3")
At widest points. Double panelled radiator (x2) and smoke alarm. T.V and phone point. En-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising Mira electric shower. Tiled cubicle. Double panelled radiator and extractor fan.
- Access to hotpress and roofspace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 3.58m (10' 3" x 11' 9")
Single panel radiator and built in storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.25m x 3.58m (10' 8" x 11' 9")
Single panel radiator and built in storage.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.36m x 2.79m (7' 9" x 9' 2")
Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising "P-bath" with electronic hand shower and glass shower screen. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled. Extractor fan.
- Concrete drive to front with lawned area and ramp to front. Enclosed rear lawned garden with paved areas. Oil tank and boiler located to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Trasnagh Drive is easily accessed from Scrabo Road via Cuan Place close to the roundabout.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »