- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Family Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Three Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Double Glazed Windows
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Spacious Family Room
- Kitchen With Dining Area
- Front & Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking
10 Tonagh Park, Lisburn
An extended three bedroom, two reception semi-detached property that has been well maintained and presented throughout, the property offers bright spacious living accommodation. Set just off the Longstone and convenient to a range of local amenities including schools, shops and public transport. An early viewing would be highly recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Porch
- Double glazed porch with uPVC sliding door.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC double glazed front door, understairs storage, double panel radiator.
- Lounge 13' 11'' x 11' 10'' (4.24m x 3.60m)
- Feature tiled fireplace with TV plinth, ceiling cornice, double panel radiator.
- Family Room 11' 10'' x 11' 10'' (3.60m x 3.60m)
- Feature fireplace, laminate wooden floor, double panel radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 19' 2'' x 8' 7'' (5.84m x 2.61m)
- Range of high and low level units with complementary worksurfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, cooker space with extractor fan, plumbed for automatic washing machine, glazed display unit. Part tiled walls, laminate wooden floor to dining area, double panel radiator.
- Lean To 12' 1'' x 8' 4'' (3.68m x 2.54m)
- Light and power points.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1 11' 11'' x 9' 1'' (3.63m x 2.77m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 11'' x 10' 0'' (3.63m x 3.05m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 7' 7'' x 8' 0'' (2.31m x 2.44m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with mixer tap and shower screen, fully tiled walls, hotpress, single panel radiator.
- Driveway Parking to the front and side, enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns surrounded by mature trees and shrubs, oil tank, outside light and tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »