- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Home
- Offers Bright Accommodation Throughout
- Separate Lounge with Gas Fire
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Ample Dining Area
- Bright Conservatory with Access to Rear Garden
- Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Three Well-Proportined Bedrooms
- Rear Garden Laid in Lawns
- Off-street Parking to Front
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Rent £750 Per Month (Inc Rates)
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented home is situated just off the popular Holywood Road. The convenient location offers ease of access for the city commuter via main arterial routes, and George Best Belfast City Airport is also close at hand.
The property boasts bright accommodation throughout comprising of separate lounge, modern fully fitted kitchen and ample dining area with uPVC French doors leading to conservatory. On the first floor, there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with contemporary white suite. Externally there is a rear garden laid in lawns, perfect for outdoor entertaining or children at play. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
- COVERED ENTRANCE
- uPVC front door, outside light
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wooden flooring, wooden electric cupboard
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.37m x 3.94m (14' 4" x 12' 11")
Laminate wooden flooring, gas fire with marble surround and wooden mantle
- KITCHEN / DINING:
- 6.17m x 4.62m (20' 3" x 15' 2")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, black laminate work surface, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, space for range type cooker, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine
- 2.62m x 2.62m (8' 7" x 8' 7")
access to garden through uPVC french doors
- Access to roofspace. Storage cupboard with Ferroli Gas boiler
- White suite comprising lowflush WC, pedalstool wash hand basic with chrome mixer tap, white pannelled bath with chrome mixer tap, part tiled walls
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.33m (13' 1" x 10' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 3.33m (12' 11" x 10' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.36m (9' 0" x 7' 9")
- Parking at front, rear garden laid in lawns
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
52nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »